qorl55

May 23, 2018
How do I actually make the creatures in the gallery sex her? I spawn them with D, push Up when standing near them and then what? I tried every button I think

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
How do I actually make the creatures in the gallery sex her? I spawn them with D, push Up when standing near them and then what? I tried every button I think

Ok, so in gallery room you can spawn different npc, and then scroll through animation for that npc. Thing is, sex with main character isn't part of monster animations, it's part of main character animations. So what you need to do is to spawn main character (forgot her name), then push up when near her. from there it's up/down for next/previous loop and left/right for next/previous monster or other sexy animation.

Reactions: XiLin and Xol

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Ok, so in gallery room you can spawn different npc, and then scroll through animation for that npc. Thing is, sex with main character isn't part of monster animations, it's part of main character animations. So what you need to do is to spawn main character (forgot her name), then push up when near her. from there it's up/down for next/previous loop and left/right for next/previous monster or other sexy animation.
Ohhhh, thanks. Aww, no pillbug animation...

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen a sceenshot of a bj but the body is missing I am guessing that the creator forgot to make the body of who or what ever that is?

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
just discovered something, do NOT buy the sex toys, it bugs the enemies so they won't sex you, and to get them to grab you need to have arousal at a certain minimum.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
how do the controls work in this game? It says I can interact with "a" but whenever I press a it doesn't do anything

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
how do you get to the robot planet, I'm at the point where I have lv 3 tool and I have honey on the ship, I don't really get what I have to do next, I found a game while out that I guess it's a reference to barrage but I don't know what to do next
I find the answer in another forum this is what is say:
FINALLY unlocked it. Apparently sleeping takes up too much time, you literally have to repair 24/7, even saving the game might take up too much time. Basically for a whole week you have to just keep going up and down the elevator and repairing/drinking colas (At least one usually spawns in the basement every refresh) over and over again. If your health gets too low you can go buy some cola in town. Then exit the vault on Tuesday (火) to unlock the robot level. A massive amount of content is hidden there, it's also fairly difficult, so make sure you save ahead of time so you can unlock everything.
In my tests, there is no requirement to work all week, only the monday all day, and when is tuesday the gate open, prepare your health, take a little arouse and make sure you go with at least 200 repair scraps, because this level is a nightmare and you need to get first to upper floor to get the weapon and hasty return to your ship, repair the gun and come back the next tuesday with that machinegun ready because you'll need it.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Sorry for mega necro, but does anyone have a working link to the game that isn't aids?

Edit: Thank you to the mod(s) who added a gofile link in OP

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes