3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandsAndWitches-0.95aPublic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 22, 2017
According to the latest updates/search page this hasn't updated in 2 years, I look at latest updates almost daily, so this nearly slipped by and I only found out it updated when I searched for it.
1677652174890.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Some games get pushed back, but it's only been 11 months.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-15
There's a reason this got pushed back, a war broke out and member's of the team live in both countries. That they've been able to continue development is pretty amazing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's a reason this got pushed back, a war broke out and member's of the team live in both countries. That they've been able to continue development is pretty amazing.
You misunderstood what I said, some games get pushed off of the latest page, even when they are newly updated.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Mar/12/2023

Hi all.

The work with the code is finished. Work on the animations is partially finished. In fact, there won't be many new animations in the final version. We are starting pre-alpha testing now. This will also take some time, depending on bugs and errors. After that we will make the English localization and release the alpha version.

We will regularly update you on the development progress.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
yay that sounds good.
I like the art style and the gameplay. I'm really looking forward to a final version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog May/25/2023

We apologize that we haven't written a devlog in a while. But in practice this means that we can't write anything specific yet.
The current situation is as follows:
The code of the new version is 100 percent ready, only little things like integration of mods are not done. Art of the new version is also 100% ready. But we are hanging on pre-alpha testing. Those who have long subscribed to us, remember that a similar situation was on the version, where we added sex change to the game. There, too, the fully finished code was being tested for a couple of months.
The complexity of the current situation is that we found several bugs which are still lingering from the middle versions of the game and which prevent players from getting proper endings. Fixing these bugs leads to new problems, such as having to implement add-ons for save compatibility. Or they simply lead to new bugs. The problem is that this is very early testing that only the coder himself can do.
Anyway, we're letting you know that the work is underway. The game is almost ready. But we're just afraid to announce any deadlines now.

Stay tuned.
~ The team.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Devlog May/25/2023

We apologize that we haven't written a devlog in a while. But in practice this means that we can't write anything specific yet.
The current situation is as follows:
The code of the new version is 100 percent ready, only little things like integration of mods are not done. Art of the new version is also 100% ready. But we are hanging on pre-alpha testing. Those who have long subscribed to us, remember that a similar situation was on the version, where we added sex change to the game. There, too, the fully finished code was being tested for a couple of months.
The complexity of the current situation is that we found several bugs which are still lingering from the middle versions of the game and which prevent players from getting proper endings. Fixing these bugs leads to new problems, such as having to implement add-ons for save compatibility. Or they simply lead to new bugs. The problem is that this is very early testing that only the coder himself can do.
Anyway, we're letting you know that the work is underway. The game is almost ready. But we're just afraid to announce any deadlines now.

Stay tuned.
~ The team.
Your team has managed to keep this game alive though faced with colossal obstacles. I hope that all of this can be resolved soon but I'm aware of the problems you are dealing with and am prepared to wait as long as it takes.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes