3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
How does one get quest 54 to trigger? Walkthrough says that the requirement is to be at the hospital at night.
I have crashed on the broom more than 10 times now and stayed until the next day in the hospital without it triggering.
Is there some other requirement as well, or is it just random and im unlucky? Thanks!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How does one get quest 54 to trigger? Walkthrough says that the requirement is to be at the hospital at night.
I have crashed on the broom more than 10 times now and stayed until the next day in the hospital without it triggering.
Is there some other requirement as well, or is it just random and im unlucky? Thanks!
This quest is for you to find a guy sleeping in the hospital and you can go there and mess with him. Depending on how you play, if your character is male, maybe it doesn't activate or if you chose not to go there and mess with him, the quest doesn't happen.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
This quest is for you to find a guy sleeping in the hospital and you can go there and mess with him. Depending on how you play, if your character is male, maybe it doesn't activate or if you chose not to go there and mess with him, the quest doesn't happen.
If your Male you have to gotten accident during fly classes and you him turning into a girl having sex with him.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io, how do I activate quests 3 and 4? I've done quests like 5 or 8, but I cannot seem to start 3 and 4. Anyone?

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
its been over a month since the last dev log, any update?

also u said finals when i asked whats gonna be added?

finals? like ???
will there be ui changes, new mechanics, new characters, new actions, more freedome ???

Reactions: RealF and nerogaf

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
its been over a month since the last dev log, any update?

also u said finals when i asked whats gonna be added?

finals? like ???
will there be ui changes, new mechanics, new characters, new actions, more freedome ???
If you look back in thread you would realized that they working with someone or a few people who have problems in ukraine that is why it's taking longer. You can easily use search in the thread to see what's going on.

I have no problems with waiting; there are many others to play during the main time so please be patience.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
If you look back in thread you would realized that they working with someone or a few people who have problems in ukraine that is why it's taking longer. You can easily use search in the thread to see what's going on.

I have no problems with waiting; there are many others to play during the main time so please be patience.

no no i get all that

im just confused as to if theyve said if theyll implement anything new, add features etc

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
no no i get all that

im just confused as to if theyve said if theyll implement anything new, add features etc
Devlog Mar/12/2023

Hi all.

The work with the code is finished. Work on the animations is partially finished. In fact, there won't be many new animations in the final version. We are starting pre-alpha testing now. This will also take some time, depending on bugs and errors. After that we will make the English localization and release the alpha version.

We will regularly update you on the development progress.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes