3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i honeslty just think theyre stalling us at this point?
Consider that the art in this game is not 3D-CG rendered but is hand-drawn. Just because the code is done doesn't mean they can release yet. Even when it is ready for release, they have to be sure the English localisation is good enough.

Reactions: Kiiiro

nijemidosustastalo

Sep 5, 2023
Lol, its been 3 months and they said in May, they are finalizing ... LOL LOL LOL, whats the point in lying, just say we got half a year more and be done with it

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
You're right. I've seen games from time to time come back from the dreaded "Abandoned" tag before. So I still have at least some hope. But being realistic, a lot of them are truly abandoned and never get updated. Hopefully it will be the former and not the latter with this one.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
That f95zone has now categorised the game as abandoned doesn't necessarily mean that we should give up hope. I know of at least one game tagged as abandoned on here where the dev is still working on it and even still posts a weekly report on his Patreon.
You're right. I've seen games from time to time come back from the dreaded "Abandoned" tag before. So I still have at least some hope. But being realistic, a lot of them are truly abandoned and never get updated. Hopefully it will be the former and not the latter with this one.
I have a feeling it'll get finished I mean it's the final update, it's at least the longer it takes, the more finished and complete it is.

Reactions: Hajime

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Is the Dev active on his discord? Last post on patreon is from May and they said the update is already in testing phase so maybe the game is really abandoned by dev.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Release date: 2021-09-01
Devlog May/25/2023

We apologize that we haven't written a devlog in a while. But in practice this means that we can't write anything specific yet.
The current situation is as follows:
The code of the new version is 100 percent ready, only little things like integration of mods are not done. Art of the new version is also 100% ready. But we are hanging on pre-alpha testing. Those who have long subscribed to us, remember that a similar situation was on the version, where we added sex change to the game. There, too, the fully finished code was being tested for a couple of months.
The complexity of the current situation is that we found several bugs which are still lingering from the middle versions of the game and which prevent players from getting proper endings. Fixing these bugs leads to new problems, such as having to implement add-ons for save compatibility. Or they simply lead to new bugs. The problem is that this is very early testing that only the coder himself can do.
Anyway, we're letting you know that the work is underway. The game is almost ready. But we're just afraid to announce any deadlines now.

Stay tuned.
~ The team.
surprise mazzafugga.png

Well, that's one way to make rubels.

• Sad
Reactions: Death Panda

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Abandoned , honestly no big surprise here for how long it was stuck at the same version or don't get real content ?

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Forum rules for the abandoned tag basically (summarized) says that if there's no substantial update within a certain timeframe (and maybe thread hasn't been subsequently updated to match), it'll be abandoned. If there are things going on the other sides that don't get put onto here, we'll have to wait until they do xD

Reactions: Amariithynar
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes