2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
idea is cool and interesting. but renders could be better and all girls (or at least some) far curvier with bigger nipples

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
You *become* an orc huntress?? You turn into a female, wtf?
Im think my writing say, "im not a english nativ" I am German.
become means here get.
I would write over a Bug i have found in this Game, but im Think, i must further not send Bugs for no one Game here on F95, then you will send further all Bugs in this Forum, for all Games and all Language, and this perfect.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
only bugg what i found is immortal amasonian scutum figters they regenerate numbers evry time i attack tham. and some figts with ranged seems buged like females with spear and wolfs at gate where bugged i just autottack tham.
p.s to have bigger army u need weight couple of weeks than recruit tham i have 300 shamans my defense is 32 byt str is17. only stuff what i cant found is gold mine , i managed to get gobo assasins/rdps gobos/shield gobos and hobogoblins/ 3 rocks and 1 mine near pitfight.
my inventory was full and i think i lost all items what i get from killing mace and some magic stuffs.
and i think enemy army is regenerating numbers where 1 fight the where 800 now they are 1200. byt amasonian regenerating numbers with each hit it wats annoys me more.

Oric13

Oct 8, 2017
Just finished the game by winning the campaign... Have to say it has been a somewhat disappointing experience. All the smut/sex stuff now seems really disconnected to the rest of the game.

I personally much preferred the earlier more story-line & dialogue oriented version of the game. IMO this game lost a lot of depth & fun when it changed to the HoMM map version. The HoMM battle system portion alone is great, but why make this game even more Heroes of Might & Magic? Did the dev seriously got requests to do so?

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Tt should be tagged abandonned. Can't see new post on patreon since october. Probably another game with great potential bit to dust

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
WarOfTheOrcs-1.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so how does one beat the pyramid ? if I go as is with round 100 or so troops that I carefully gathered and did my best not to lose pyramid is guarded by 5k and some change of troops if the fight even loads (doesn't do that every try sometimes it crashes).
And if I use CE to give myself 9k troops pyramid gets 50k if I go 99450 of each troops then the pyramid is a dick and 100% wont load into the fight map.
There just isn't a way to apply Sun Tzus "If our troops are 1 on 1 we retreat if it is 5 to 1 we negotiate and at 10 to 1 we attack" :)

Reactions: ASDFGMAG
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes