2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

hawsecav19d

Jul 16, 2017
What happened exactly?
During the fight sequences it starts the animation and they may go thru some but when its time to switch to next fighter it just stays there and nothing happens. I get it to happen at random fights but if I don't save between every fight I basically have to go back a lot and repeat fights.

eyal

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the new version. Played again on easy to see the new content. Gameplay improved. Still miss the elen warrior and the princess, something in the general plot is now missing / too simple. Also, note that the new scenes can't be recalled. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: State Briga

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
If it's not a secret, can you tell us the approximate dates when the update related to the plot of the game will be released? You correctly think that the game should be as depraved and obscene as possible. Then it will be a great pleasure to play it. I still haven't found the time to play it, but I think it doesn't get any worse than those earlier versions. I read that you changed something in the plot, but I hope these are not global changes, since the elf warrior and the princess are very hot ladies and I want them to receive a well-deserved sexual punishment in the end. I hope you haven't cut down on the Yunkuthu ritual and all the fun remains. I don't know what will happen to the elf warrior, but it seems to me that it is with this ritual that the orcs shamans will pacify the domineering princess in order to make them a submissive slut. Perhaps we will have to repel the attacks of large armies trying to save the princess from captivity for several weeks, while the orc shamans will try to get the right amount of magical sexual energy for the phalluses, which will give her pussy the same powerful orgasm that corrupts the essence, after which she herself will be want a dick to the orcs. And the fact that it is necessary to activate the magic at the end with the help of a normal orgasm indicates that this will be a job for the main character. I hope she will still understand intellectually that if she does not resist and experiences an orgasm, she will launch the activation of magical phalluses that will turn her from a princess into a slut, but her pussy will treacherously want to surrender and cum, preparing for inevitability. I think the morale of the warriors of the human race will be broken when they are shown how their princess dances on the dick of the orcs. The more interesting characters appear in the game, the better. Orc women helping their men corrupt and fuck enemies will look great in m + f + f sex scenes, orgies and the like. More lecherous story please) I hope the google translator translated everything I wrote normally.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, I beat the game around day 60. It was a little annoying to have to skip a couple of weeks just to get troops, and I encountered the battle bug often (usually happened with huntresses. often involved incorrect pathfinding. usually but not always resolved by skipping the turn).
I noticed that the defence stat seemed to not apply more than 10 in the strategic view, but applied the full value in combat. It was also annoying that the artifact merchant was only available on mondays.
I also managed to get the kobold lair renew the kobold supply by visiting their cave twice.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
WTF dude? I downloaded this update 1.0.6, I repackaged it and when I start the game the SYSTEM literally crashes and the whole computer freezes ... I had to restart the computer 2 times because everything froze after starting the game ...
:oops:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
WTF dude? I downloaded this update 1.0.6, I repackaged it and when I start the game the SYSTEM literally crashes and the whole computer freezes ... I had to restart the computer 2 times because everything froze after starting the game ...
:oops:
Update 1.0.7 has already been released on Patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is this more stable now or still a bugfest?
Cause the concept sounds really interesting but I don't want to ruin my first impression with a version that constantly breaks.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes