Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like PirateLaddo said it's not in the game yet, but if you haven't been able to pick it out yet it appears to be a threesome with the two guards standing watch. Maybe it has something to do with getting through the gate?
probably not... dureing the sprite anmiated BJ between the both guards the female one said as much as "...what? it's boreing staying around here all day"
if she is willing to do a friendly BJ maybe with a bit persuasion/blackmail and frustration she'd be willing to do a gangbang.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to gain exp or intimacy points without the grind?:unsure: I know the cheats provided give help with chest(body:ROFLMAO:), time/day, hunger, lust & special equipment:sneaky:. Any other ones available?:unsure::)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to gain exp or intimacy points without the grind?:unsure: I know the cheats provided give help with chest(body:ROFLMAO:), time/day, hunger, lust & special equipment:sneaky:. Any other ones available?:unsure::)
The cheatroom in the basement can help you with those

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is what I have mentioned before and I found the intimacy. (y) Sadly I did not see any for the exp.:( Any idea if there is one for exp?:unsure:
I think there was a character on the far right of the room that raised player level

EDIT: No couldn't find it... either I was wrong or it was removed in the latest build I gues

bas41

May 30, 2017
how can I get the scene with fine in front of sister elizabeth that comes after the quest "the night is dark"

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes