BBC King

May 8, 2021
game's complete ass, the rng factor in battle is very tilting, don't play.
Theres a cheat room you can go to to get an item that auto-wins all battles. I recommend it and grab it everytime I start a new playthrough, takes away the RNG and if you get a battle then you can just win in 2 seconds.

asirir303

Aug 29, 2022
View attachment 234229

Overview:
Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: boobsgames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.440.0.1 with RTP
Language: English, Russian
Boobsgames Collection: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
View attachment 234229

Overview:
Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: boobsgames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.440.0.1 with RTP
Language: English, Russian
Boobsgames Collection: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
I can't play in joiplay ít crash

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I really liked Astra and waiting for more scenes Krowly x Astra.
Same. Usually I like the more thicc/busty characters but Astra has a unique figure and she's a tsundere which makes her more hot to me. Funny enough I think Alice is the most boring and plain character ever. Average and plain girl next door is so played out.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Same. Usually I like the more thicc/busty characters but Astra has a unique figure and she's a tsundere which makes her more hot to me. Funny enough I think Alice is the most boring and plain character ever. Average and plain girl next door is so played out.
agree with you, they could spicy her somehow, every girl has an special feature but she is just... meh, my head is a box with a lot of options, but idk which would fit, we could have body modification/bimbofication, but it would be out of nowhere(not that i'm against, just hard to fit in), nipple fuck also is off cuz of "small" boobs(again totally would do, but hard to fit also), i have in my mind two options, that would fit... maybe, make her an adventurer, would open a lot of possibilites, as it was for Erick( even a window to make the body modification/bimbofication possible, and by default the nipple fuck), and the second is to make her work in the resort that Astra and Jill(if i'm not wrong or is it astra and alice...?) are planning, would open a lot of possibilites and probably "ntr" with residents

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes