Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nearly every game made via Renpy is a visual novel even if it isn't labeled as a visual novel.
Well this game clearly is not made with Ren'Py, and it's pretty obvious that it's not a VN. Unless you count doing quests (like in RPGs) as "playing like a VN".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I will say that some rpgs have become novel's like the ones that tale the story of drits du oden the drow. This game has a good story and good art too. If you think about rpgs like this it's about puzzels leveling up and getting good gear plue's what ever the dev want's to add to the flaver.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Well this game clearly is not made with Ren'Py, and it's pretty obvious that it's not a VN. Unless you count doing quests (like in RPGs) as "playing like a VN".
Oh dude, no, you misunderstand me. Someone had asked if this was a VN and another person pointed out rather sarcastically that "no VN tag means not a VN." (I'm paraphrasing.)

I was just pointing out that a lot of games that look like, play like, and act like if not outright are VN's get posted here without the VN label. Renpy games being the most frequent perpetrators of this.

I'm well aware that this game isn't a VN.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I've already taken both Astra's and Alice's panties. Can someone give me a hint on how to get Fina's?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one to experiment the following issue since a few versions of this game ?

Apparently, it's now impossible to pick one type of plant (see capture): the failed message is always displayed (i.e. "You failed to harvest the ingredient"). BTW, is it supposed to be a Mandragora (because I can't find some any more too) ?

I precise that my gardening level is as its maximum (i.e. master), and that it's only happening for this kind of plants.

capture.png

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question i have got snu snu fruit ones are twice is there a way to get more. probly not in game yet but how to fuck nun and not in ass neither.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
BTW, currently not all the dungeons with Eric are available though the new sub-menu choice 'Search for a dungeon'; though I don't know if it's on purpose or not (may be because they are not really -considered as- dungeons).

Only a half of them are available. Though it seems possible to still get some others by 'chaining' the dungeons (i.e. getting though another dungeon after a first one).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
Am I the only one to experiment the following issue since a few versions of this game ?

Apparently, it's now impossible to pick one type of plant (see capture): the failed message is always displayed (i.e. "You failed to harvest the ingredient"). BTW, is it supposed to be a Mandragora (because I can't find some any more too) ?

I precise that my gardening level is as its maximum (i.e. master), and that it's only happening for this kind of plants.

View attachment 548612
I believe mandragora can only be gathered at night (perhaps evening too).

Reactions: TempTitle and pcnop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I believe mandragora can only be gathered at night (perhaps evening too).
Thank you. I must admit I didn't think to this possibility...

(After some testing, it's only working at night indeed; not in the evening).

Last edited:

mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
so after a long absence from this game i read some of the last pages and saw this

about the mother part
  • busty and plump?
  • full lips
  • wide hips
  • loves blowjobs
im so "lol sound like a bimbo" :LOL:
and it made klick that would be the answer for her looks :unsure:
and she wouldn't be a cliche bimbo she is a mage-adventure (if im not remembering it wrong) as a mage she needs high int ;)

and also i have ideas for how she could look and the inspiration:geek:

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you. I must admit I didn't think to this possibility...

(After some testing, it's only working at night indeed; not in the evening).
I think it was either in tooltip somewhere or Krowly's quote when needing reagents for boobs potion.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes