Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
are they talking about the goblin cave?
No. goblin cave is south from village and the immediately west. The cave in question is one found while heading towards FINA's watering hole. Head south a bit more than GC and then head east. Pass a bridge. head south. Immediately to the left is a little nook, with some crops to harvest and has a path into the slime cave.

Oboe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
What is a good way to increase your relationship with Jaina and Carla?

Where do I get milk from? I'm trying to cook and I don't have any.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020

To get closer to Carla - get to the Epilogue in this walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get closer to Jaina
In the early game either going on hunts with Eric where Jaina will randomly show up
any night behind the pub (need lust high enough) - join in with Jaina and Rose incorrect as identified by Bob69_

I don't make any use of the cooking mechanic but have Milk in my inventory - so I can only assume it is picked up from encounter drops and/or via chests; I don't think Sebastian sells it; Anybody else?

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Jaina:
Day and Evening: The scene where she shows you her dick in the Tavern. (only if Krowly has boobs and goes with her)
Saturday evening (I think) a scene with her in the spa. (anal +5, Rimjob +5)
Going with her into dungeons.
If Jaina is over 5 having her in the party and having sex with her will give points too.

Carla:
It think normal Chatting will give + relationship.
Flirting with Carla and choosing "nipple fuck" (needs to be unlocked)
Tuesday night. Going into her room an fucking her. Same on Wednesday.

Milk: I think you can buy it on Sunday from Mabel, and from encounters

Staimh Are you sure the Scene with Jaina behind the Pub gives relationship points?

Reactions: Samhill and Staimh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated post from AUG 14 2021

Warlock and boobs v0.342.0.2
Version 0.342.0.2 with RTP 767 Mb.

Reactions: Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
@Staimh Are you sure the Scene with Jaina behind the Pub gives relationship points?
Doh.png
Staimh bad Orangutan
Bob69_ is correct - to gain relationship points with Jaina
early in the game it is pretty much random chance while hunting with Eric
later in the game many other options open up

Reactions: Bob69

voler777

May 9, 2018
Sup yall im stuck with this carla quest "Amazing wonders of nipplefucking'' where do u get the remedy? is it even cripted fully or its WIP?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No. goblin cave is south from village and the immediately west. The cave in question is one found while heading towards FINA's watering hole. Head south a bit more than GC and then head east. Pass a bridge. head south. Immediately to the left is a little nook, with some crops to harvest and has a path into the slime cave.

Oboe.
cool thanks for the reply and corrections...i have no idea where any of that is and my sense of direction is terrible but ill give my best and see if i can find this area thanks very much

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

Oboe.
found it was kind of tricky lol thanks bro

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Staimh Asia Argento str8up

So I asked Boobsgames about pregnancy, as we know no pregnancy mechanics, but maybe for the story or quests, but nothing planned atm.

well maybe one day..i read whats all said BUT at same time a tad confused...IF there wasnt ever going to be pregnancy
then why was that pregnancy setting i showed added into the game at all in the first place bit of a mind fuck there LOL
as much as i love pregnancy,etc im ok if its never added as ive mentioned before i started this game NOT expecting anything to do with pregnancies what so ever being in game UNTIL i found that setting randomly ...guess we may never know
OR maybe some day down the line something magical will happen :)
thanks for looking into everything for me though appreciate that brother :)

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
To get closer to Carla - get to the Epilogue in this walkthrough

To get closer to Jaina
In the early game either going on hunts with Eric where Jaina will randomly show up
any night behind the pub (need lust high enough) - join in with Jaina and Rose incorrect as identified by Bob69_
So I can't pick the dungeon from the hunt list and get the encounter?

I don't make any use of the cooking mechanic but have Milk in my inventory - so I can only assume it is picked up from encounter drops and/or via chests; I don't think Sebastian sells it; Anybody else?
No, Sabastian does not sell it.

Jaina:
Day and Evening: The scene where she shows you her dick in the Tavern. (only if Krowly has boobs and goes with her)
Saturday evening (I think) a scene with her in the spa. (anal +5, Rimjob +5)
Going with her into dungeons.
If Jaina is over 5 having her in the party and having sex with her will give points too.
I can only raise her if I turn off the gay filter?

Carla:
It think normal Chatting will give + relationship.
Flirting with Carla and choosing "nipple fuck" (needs to be unlocked)
Tuesday night. Going into her room an fucking her. Same on Wednesday.
Milk: I think you can buy it on Sunday from Mabel, and from encounters
That is Minotaur milk, which is something else.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes