RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Well transforming to look like a non-herm futa would be the best then. Just a fool transformation so that its not annoying to make a ton of variations to krowly.

Remove the optional boobs after the quest, and make another quest that makes Krowly completely tranform to a futa with a bigger dick. Boom, the artist will only need to draw 2 variations of each artwork, instead of more times for every different potion out there.

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
I like the Idea of more TF content being added via magic or potions. Like temporary potions for dick growth on females, imagine more scenes like the Fina scene where she tops Krowly.

Or vice-verse and a potion that swaps a dick for a vagina. Potential to dose Jaina (Who should still be just as domineering) or the potential to add pregnancy content from additional sources; potentially even Krowly.

Reactions: leechurch

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Is Jaina a futa or a shemale? Because she doesn't have a vagina but uses female pronouns.
Also, shame that we can't give her the "Mega Nut" potion. Or anyone else but Krowly.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So, you want him to basically throw out his dedication to player agency and optional content, just to please you?

You do realise that makes you sound unreasonably selfish, right?
If a person wants to play a subby guy, then they dont need the boobs to do that.

There are people here that want to play a switch with a focus on domination and tbh a "femboy" like krowly doesnt fit that. Why not go all the way and allow us to play as a non-herm futa Krowly, that will look somewhat like Jaina (big breasts, big dick, curvy body), instead of half-assing it by just giving as boobs on an almost flat booty?

Edit: This doesnt even need to happen early in the game. It can be done somewhere later so it doesnt interfere with a lot of the old artwork.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
If a person wants to play a subby guy, then they dont need the boobs to do that.

There are people here that want to play a switch with a focus on domination and tbh a "femboy" like krowly doesnt fit that. Why not go all the way and allow us to play as a non-herm futa Krowly, that will look somewhat like Jaina (big breasts, big dick, curvy body), instead of half-assing it by just giving as boobs on an almost flat booty?

Edit: This doesnt even need to happen early in the game. It can be done somewhere later so it doesnt interfere with a lot of the old artwork.
There are clearly a lot of players who like this games as it is
(I am one of them)

You make it clear you do not especially like it
Right now, its somewhere at the bottom. and the main reason I like it is the incredible art.
and then repeatedly insist that it should be significantly modified to suit your own preferences
and then become argumentative with anyone who indicates they like the game as it is

This games is currently in my top five list (possibly my favourite on this site)
From your description of what you prefer I am sure it would drop off my favourites list

Why can't you find a game you do like and support it (there are over 9000 on this site)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Why can't you find a game you do like and support it (there are over 9000 on this site)
There are only 210 futa protag games. Most of the misstagged actually, like this one.

If it has a futa protag tag, Im at least expecting to the the MC look like Jaina or someone like that. Not a guy with boobs.

When I said at the bottom, I meant of the games I play, which means I like them all to some degree, otherwise I wouldnt play them.

This games is currently in my top five list (possibly my favourite on this site)
From your description of what you prefer I am sure it would drop off my favourites list
Why would it drop of your best game list? Im asking to make that optional transformation of the MC, like the boobs tf. If thats something you dislike then dont do it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
There are only 210 futa protag games. Most of the misstagged actually, like this one.

If it has a futa protag tag, Im at least expecting to the the MC look like Jaina or someone like that. Not a guy with boobs.

When I said at the bottom, I meant of the games I play, which means I like them all to some degree, otherwise I wouldnt play them.

Why would it drop of your best game list? Im asking to make that optional transformation of the MC, like the boobs tf. If thats something you dislike then dont do it.
In the spoiler are a few quotes from some of the posts you have made over the past couple of months

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amongst your suggestions -
a more dominant Krowly - a major change to game story and plot
a protagonist more like Jaina (or indeed actually Jaina) - a major change to game story and plot
an option to have a permanent huge penis - a significant change necessitating a lot of additional artwork
an option to have a much more feminine tf of Krowly - a significant change necessitating a lot of additional artwork

You repeatedly mention that these changes would promote this game to being among your favourites
And - both by inference and statement - that it is not currently within your favourites

And regarding
you have raised the Futa Tag issue before and I know it has been addressed before: see
Warlock and Boobs [v0.343.0.2] [boobsgames]
so it is your expectation that is unrealistic on this site

And in answer to
Why would it drop of your best game list?
Because there would then be other games which closer matched my preferences

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it said futa and jaina is a futa just because the mc is not does not mean it's miss taged because there are futa in the game. well that's my thought

Reactions: Oxiton

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Because there would then be other games which closer matched my preferences
I have clearly stated that the addition I would like, would be optional so people like you can still enjoy the game, like you did before.

It will just cater to a wider audiance.

We BOTH get what we want.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is Jaina a futa or a shemale? Because she doesn't have a vagina but uses female pronouns.
Also, shame that we can't give her the "Mega Nut" potion. Or anyone else but Krowly.
We've never actually seen whether she has a vagina or not, so it's still a mystery

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes