random.person

Aug 11, 2017
In walkthrough is nothing about panties ;d
I remember following the walkthrough and finding everything that was needed.
But now that you mention it the walkthrough in the OP is not the full walkthrough. The full one is somewhere else in the thread, use the search function, I found it that way.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
He can be reached on Twitter (@boobsgames). Someone DM/tweet him about it. I ain't gonna tolerate any shady shit towards my fellow Russian speaking homies.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How do you get Elizabeth to ask you to renovate the church?
You simply go near the church at some time in the evening and you can see her moving around its right side. Speak to her and you will have the option to help her.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! really love the artwork of this game and Boobsgames and I can't wait to see how much can the game grow. In order to do that we should promote the game as much as we can getting Boobsgames to be known and people him (I insta-patreoned once I saw his artwork! :whistle:) I've made a pic that could be used as OP header pic, bc the succubus one I think doesnt give a general look to the game. It would be my pleasure if you could use it as the header pic of the thread @jerricho13 ! (if not no ill feelings either) warlockandboobs.jpg

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes