gil_gamesh

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks! Edited Alice's section. I also removed the line about Astra bathing in the waterfall, since as far as I can tell, that's Rose and I mixed the two.

Astra also hits that tsundere fix real nice for those that like it, tbh. Hope we eventually get more about her - maybe even steal her from Eric? A man can dream and the guy already has his mother lmao.

I don't think there's a threesome? I can be wrong though. There's one crossdressing Eric image in the OP that isn't in the game (and probably won't be). You can also get a titjob from Jenna (the mom) and if you train with Eric at Noon and the RNG gods are willing, you'll get a scene of Jenna coming to give you both lunch. He'll get jealous and facefuck her at Night in their home.

Also, on Wednesday Night (or Thursday, I'm not sure now) you can stumble on them fucking at their home.

As for the guardswoman bj, I triggered it Tuesday Noon, dunno if it happens in other days or timeslots. It's only pixel art though.

@jerricho13 maybe you can add the from page 30 on the OP? So people don't miss it.

Thanks man.

Reactions: Archon_01

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks man.
No problem, man. Happy to help!
How to get both of these scenes?:unsure:
I have read all topic, but can't find any instruction:cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd definitely like to about the first one as well. From what I can tell, it seems as it happens during either morning or noon (not evening or night since they have their own lightning filters), but I haven't been able to trigger it yet.

I'd assume it'd need for Fina and Astra both to have a set amount of relationship points at the very least.

As for the second one, this scene isn't actually in the game from what I've been able to gather. It's from his tumblr/patreon or something, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be added.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd definitely like to about the first one as well. From what I can tell, it seems as it happens during either morning or noon (not evening or night since they have their own lightning filters), but I haven't been able to trigger it yet.

I'd assume it'd need for Fina and Astra both to have a set amount of relationship points at the very least.

As for the second one, this scene isn't actually in the game from what I've been able to gather. It's from his tumblr/patreon or something, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be added.
If you unpacked the game you'd discover that those 2 pictures don't belong to the game yet.

Reactions: Canto Forte

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This game is certainly ... dry.
Maybe there's just too much missing yet, like when the Protagonist says he can't read in the morning because there's more important things to do, yet there's absolutely nothing to do. I bought food and prepared it just to move to the next time slot.
The starting grind sure takes forever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is certainly ... dry.
Maybe there's just too much missing yet, like when the Protagonist says he can't read in the morning because there's more important things to do, yet there's absolutely nothing to do. I bought food and prepared it just to move to the next time slot.
The starting grind sure takes forever.
You can help the village elder in the morning, help Erics mom in the stable or just work the fields or explore

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Guess I just never talked to those first two in the mornings. Or ever, in the case of Fina. Seems there's just lots of easily missed content, then.
I've always used the fields, but it was raining the whole day.
Exploring, btw, doesn't seem to advance time. Nor does helping with the Eggs, though that probably saves money.
Edit: Though the Succubus was rather easy. Easier than the Slime Girl, and far easier than the Minotaur.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
aside being raped by monsters there is hardly any penetration sex in the game...
the guard girl only seem to have a BJ scene (sprite based)

Reactions: magfonte

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
someone else in the thread (I think within the last 5 pages of this thread) found it and gave some details... use the search function.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Where i can find one more panties (I got Alice's panties and Astra's panties) Where is the last

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes