bbc2087

Mar 4, 2018
So for leveling up, there's Eric training and also a book with a torn page in the MC room that you can read in the afternoon. Also, look for any book shelfs, some books gives out free xp.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
The art is promising but the execution leaves much to be desired.
Leveling up is not exactly intuitive in a traditional rpg sense. It's an interesting take though leveling up through reading and learning new spells opposed to grinding out monsters. That said I noticed there really isn't a point to fighting the weenie mobs unless you just want to build up lust. It's tedious when all you want to do is get from point A to point B but the monster ai is hard locked on you causing you to wait and work around them.
There doesn't seem to be an escape option in battle so you're stuck the moment they touch you. Only options are fight and hope you're strong enough to win or lose, wake up with 1hp, lose a segment of day and pray you can get to wherever you're going in time for whatever event you were aiming for.

It's not what I was expecting and I understand that it's my own subjective opinion. I'll continue to keep an eye on this for a while until I notice a lack of development.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
The art is promising but the execution leaves much to be desired.
Leveling up is not exactly intuitive in a traditional rpg sense. It's an interesting take though leveling up through reading and learning new spells opposed to grinding out monsters. That said I noticed there really isn't a point to fighting the weenie mobs unless you just want to build up lust. It's tedious when all you want to do is get from point A to point B but the monster ai is hard locked on you causing you to wait and work around them.
There doesn't seem to be an escape option in battle so you're stuck the moment they touch you. Only options are fight and hope you're strong enough to win or lose, wake up with 1hp, lose a segment of day and pray you can get to wherever you're going in time for whatever event you were aiming for.

It's not what I was expecting and I understand that it's my own subjective opinion. I'll continue to keep an eye on this for a while until I notice a lack of development.
Reading books etc is almost pointless for levelling up, you get an absolute fuckload of exp for completing quests.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
How do you get the threesome with Fina and her daughter? Its a pain in the ass to use the search feature...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have some Minotaur Milk before the battle (+innitiative) and keep some more in the inventory for healing in desperate situation... use the advanced Ice spell and be lucky with stun... the dmg is also nice... maybe you can also try the advanced fire skill for the burning effect... you cn manage without Minotaur milk... if you are extremly lucky with burn and stun though

ahmdmart864

Feb 1, 2018
does some one here know how to get the option to go hunting with eric

does some one here know how to get the option to go hunting with eric

there is a BJ scene if the lust bar of the player is nearly full

level 2 strong fire and sleep, level 3 light ice attack, level 4 strong ice attack.
in the house right next to the bed is a shelv with books after leveling you can learn 2 skills there (one to decrypt hunger and lust and one shows relationships with other characters)

that's pretty much the end of it... you can light the torches in your lab but can't summon the succubus yet

Not included yet... but I gues it's the succubus

he is not out every day... but I saw him on fridays and mondays.
also I collected fairy dust before and tried to sell it to the shop owner and afterwards sold it to the elf...so I was aware of his shifty nature

apparently it's a thing for elves...and the only one with a scene is the naked one in the NE of the camp... but I couldn't gift her on any occassion...so might not be included yet
do you know how to get more options with eric?

I'm not the creator of the game, I'm helping with dialogs and doing the walthroughs. I only did one save file, I know that's a horrible thing to do on RPGs but I just kept it to one as I played through the game and then start over with each new version.
does some one here know how to get the option to go hunting with eric ?

Yeah that's why I really want to see it happen lol, and idk, I've been trying to get Jenna's scene but she keeps saying no, and I've done the tedious egg quest a BUNCH.
you need to get her to a high affection before you stare at her .

There must be something I'm missing, I've done the eggs thing for Jenna at least 10 times and she still rejects me
don't go and stare before you get the affection to 10 because every time you do it it bring your affection down again.

Reactions: alphapooper

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
So, I've taken some time to compile everything I've been able to find and read about the game (scenes and what not). I haven't seen all scenes, but through the thread, I have a fair idea of everything.

I'm uploading a walkthrough for you guys. Thanks to the people on this thread who have contributed with bits here and there: this is more of an attempt to have everything in one place. If I have missed something, say so.

Also, a bunch of criticism, just from the top of my head:
1. Fucking chickens! Dev, if you're watching this, don't put so many chickens in Jenna's farm or at least, make the area bigger!
2. Don't make the enemies move towards the PC's position, or at least, not when you're in the middle of a scene, for Christ's sake!
3. I would at the very least increase a bit the XP earned from studying and training with Eric. That +2 is ridiculous, nevermind that quests give XP when completed.

Other than that, very nice game. Art style is amazing and I love the characters - most characters I like, but I have a preference for Elisabeth, Fina and Carla.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
I'm partial to Alice, Elizabeth, and maybe Astra.

EDIT: Many characters art-styles need to be updated. Secondly, Alice's cleavage titfuck has been implemented in most current release. Needs to be noon when she's at the Inn.

Reactions: Archon_01

iowacub

Jul 10, 2017
The grinding in this game makes it basically unplayable. I got so bored and frustrated trying to level up that I just gave up.

gil_gamesh

Jun 4, 2017
Any advice on how to get either the content of the threesome with eric and his mom or the guardswoman bj? Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes