Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...there have been detailed tips for starteing players how to gain levels without the grind you did...
just search/scan this thread... personally the grind only became neccesary for me to defeat the ghost girl, aka reaching level 5

Reactions: steph91

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
...there have been detailed tips for starteing players how to gain levels without the grind you did...
just search/scan this thread... personally the grind only became neccesary for me to defeat the ghost girl, aka reaching level 5
I haven't found any unless you mean these comments from you.

what of this game is real grind?
you can't get gold or exp by batteling, which make grinding completly worthless...
only thing I can think of is fighting certain enemies with Eric... but that's no real grind either
..first 10 pages of this thread... there is no reason for grinding other than completeing Eric (Hero boys) training fights dureing the day. most exp is gained by completing quests
I read the attachment that lists the quests. Is it a complete list? I don' know. Other than Fina quest, I don't see any other quest that can be completed without being a higher level character.

Your comment about there being an answer to my question is incomplete. So I'll rephrase it.
How do you get levels so you can start completing quests? Again my only options seem to be to read a book for 2 experience and hope I gain something when I help Eric.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
you missed that one than
This game must hate me since I lose at level 1 against the rapist. Also at level 2 I can't win against the slime girl.

I'll try it this way.
M-Collect eggs, work fields.
A-Sell ingredients, Cook diner.
E-Eat dinner, read book.
Do waterfall quest and buy book.
At level 2 I try the rapist quest then I try it this way.
M-Help Fina for +1
A-Help Eric for +1
E-???

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game must hate me since I lose at level 1 against the rapist. Also at level 2 I can't win against the slime girl.

I'll try it this way.
M-Collect eggs, work fields.
A-Sell ingredients, Cook diner.
E-Eat dinner, read book.
Do waterfall quest and buy book.
At level 2 I try the rapist quest then I try it this way.
M-Help Fina for +1
A-Help Eric for +1
E-???
Instead of cooking dinner yourself you can get a better one in the tavern for 10G
also there is a chance to get a better dinner if helping Eric dureing the day.
Workeing the fields is only effective while you save money for the book in the store
some battles can be determined by luck... you can defeat the rapeist on level 1, if for example you manage to dodge 1 attack (his hit chance doesn't seem to be that impressive)

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to win against the fat goblin or the ghost? Am I missing something? I'm level 5 and i have no chance in hell against any of those? or Am I just supposed to lose?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the fatgoblin dureing the quest can't really be beaten... but she is weak against ice attacks, and if you are lucky with slime heal you should be able to kill her atleast once... she'll apparently respawn though.
For the ghost your best chance is useing the advanced snow attack and hope for the stun effect

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
the fatgoblin dureing the quest can't really be beaten... but she is weak against ice attacks, and if you are lucky with slime heal you should be able to kill her atleast once... she'll apparently respawn though.
For the ghost your best chance is useing the advanced snow attack and hope for the stun effect
Ah, I must be missing the healing thing .. i read that needs 15 jar fills, right? Sister keeps showing up and my jar isn't there yet. I huess i need to work on that. Thanks.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Hallo, ich habe ein paar Probleme.

1. I have to find 3 panties for the Summon Quest.
I only find Astra's Pantie. How do I get the others?

2. Can you do something with the fat goblin? If I defeat her, she will come back immediately.

3. Can you have fun with your sister? I have 100 points with her and can not do anything.

Thank you

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes