Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1st either take a look at the walkthrough or use the search option
2nd that particular one will rape you on defeat... and she will come back until you are
3rd you can give her a facial and she will show you herr boobs or ass if you buy her a beer

Dec 7, 2018
Okay quest's done:
Magic Circle
Summon Succubus
Return Spell
The Terrible Secret
The night is dark
Big Green
Contract.

Am i missing anything?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This version seems to be very buggy, I have a saved game from the last version but chose to do a fresh restart and have had nothing but problems. The redhead (the oracle) isn't appearing in the pub/inn. On top of other things that seem related to the game itself, loading errors, some glitches during scenes.

Not sure if I just need to delete out the game and then try to re-install, or is there anyone else that noticed issues with this version?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This game is kinda neat.

But what little interest I had in titty fucking seems to have been sated and then beaten to death.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
1st either take a look at the walkthrough or use the search option [/ QUOTE]

In the Warlock And Boobs v0.327 Walkthrough is nothing to the topic.
In the search option, I find nothing to the topic. Of course that can be up to me.

Thanks for the rest of the answers.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'm just getting crashes after doing the Fat Goblin Quest. Seems like this build is every unstable.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only female with a blunt weapon is the minotaur... so maybe wether or not you defeated her in combat or want to skip the battle and loose out on the exp gain?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes