Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
I'm partial to Alice, Elizabeth, and maybe Astra.

EDIT: Many characters art-styles need to be updated. Secondly, Alice's cleavage titfuck has been implemented in most current release. Needs to be noon when she's at the Inn.
Thanks! Edited Alice's section. I also removed the line about Astra bathing in the waterfall, since as far as I can tell, that's Rose and I mixed the two.

Astra also hits that tsundere fix real nice for those that like it, tbh. Hope we eventually get more about her - maybe even steal her from Eric? A man can dream and the guy already has his mother lmao.

Any advice on how to get either the content of the threesome with eric and his mom or the guardswoman bj? Thank you.
I don't think there's a threesome? I can be wrong though. There's one crossdressing Eric image in the OP that isn't in the game (and probably won't be). You can also get a titjob from Jenna (the mom) and if you train with Eric at Noon and the RNG gods are willing, you'll get a scene of Jenna coming to give you both lunch. He'll get jealous and facefuck her at Night in their home.

Also, on Wednesday Night (or Thursday, I'm not sure now) you can stumble on them fucking at their home.

As for the guardswoman bj, I triggered it Tuesday Noon, dunno if it happens in other days or timeslots. It's only pixel art though.

@jerricho13 maybe you can add the from page 30 on the OP? So people don't miss it.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
I think all of the characters look amazing, I love the futa adventurer though would be nice to get more content of them
What I meant was certain characters sex scenes seem to still be at an earlier stage compared to others. i.e. a rough sketch or older model version. More about consistency I guess.

Obviously wanting more sex options with Alice too.

EDIT: I really need to point out the Russian to English translation. Someone ought to help BoobsGame with the dialogue and text.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
What I meant was certain characters sex scenes seem to still be at an earlier stage compared to others. i.e. a rough sketch or older model version. More about consistency I guess.

Obviously wanting more sex options with Alice too.

EDIT: I really need to point out the Russian to English translation. Someone ought to help BoobsGame with the dialogue and text.
sorry didn't mean to misinterpret your comment, and I agree knowing know as well with the translation that's probably my own biggest pet peeve for this game but it will hopefully get better in the future. I have a lot of hope for this game

FrankenFreak

Jan 9, 2019
Ok so forgive me if this has already been asked but i keep seeing posts from people saying they have both astra and alice's panties but i only have Astra's. Can someone please tell me how to get Alice's? Any time i search her house it says she doesn't have any and none of the scenes i have dont lead to me getting them.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Ok so forgive me if this has already been asked but i keep seeing posts from people saying they have both astra and alice's panties but i only have Astra's. Can someone please tell me how to get Alice's? Any time i search her house it says she doesn't have any and none of the scenes i have dont lead to me getting them.
Visit her house during the day, her son has them

iowacub

Jul 10, 2017
Her little brother has them, but you can only get them from him in the afternoon. The guides all say at noon, but its actually during the last daylight time period. Go to her house and interact with the kid.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The art is promising but the execution leaves much to be desired.
Leveling up is not exactly intuitive in a traditional rpg sense. It's an interesting take though leveling up through reading and learning new spells opposed to grinding out monsters. That said I noticed there really isn't a point to fighting the weenie mobs unless you just want to build up lust. It's tedious when all you want to do is get from point A to point B but the monster ai is hard locked on you causing you to wait and work around them.
There doesn't seem to be an escape option in battle so you're stuck the moment they touch you. Only options are fight and hope you're strong enough to win or lose, wake up with 1hp, lose a segment of day and pray you can get to wherever you're going in time for whatever event you were aiming for.

It's not what I was expecting and I understand that it's my own subjective opinion. I'll continue to keep an eye on this for a while until I notice a lack of development.
What do you mean by "weenie mobs"?

goolypool

May 27, 2018
I kinda like the game but there are some issues. I wasn't able to get any scenes for Carla despite buying lunches for about 8 days straight. Maybe it has to be before Jill comes to town? All I can say for sure is that the game is too grindy to enjoy. Slow XP gain and slow relationship progress, from the same repetitive tasks.

What do you mean by "weenie mobs"?
He just means they're weak and don't present much more than a delay to the gameplay experience.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I kinda like the game but there are some issues. I wasn't able to get any scenes for Carla despite buying lunches for about 8 days straight.
I think you have to "chat" with her: she invites you to see her at night.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
bad luck for you than... there is no replay gallerie in the game so you will miss out certain Scenes that are either one play only or will be unplayable since story progress disables them (Enemies being defeated and stuff)

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I'm sorry man the only save file I've got is at the current end of the game. I'd suggest just constantly hitting her with fire spells.
where can i find the third pantie please for the demon? thank u so much . i have astras pant and alice, but i cant find the third

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where can i find the third pantie please for the demon? thank u so much . i have astras pant and alice, but i cant find the third
...one would think that useing the search function for the thread is faster than typing all these questions hopeing to get the same answer as the last 2 people who did...

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
...one would think that useing the search function for the thread is faster than typing all these questions hopeing to get the same answer as the last 2 people who did...
i dont undrstand your replay but thank u after all , it just a question for helping to continious the game

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
The search function works best with specific inquires. Not something more general like gaining experience. For me, I had to reword this to gaining levels to get some results to show up.

where can I find the third pantie please for the demon? thank u so much . I have Astras pant and Alice, but I cant find the third
I don't understand your replay but thank u after all , it just a question for helping to continuous the game
If you don't know about the search function and its advance options at the top of this forum. I suggest you to learn how to use it. It does save time if your inquiries are specific. In your case, I would recommend looking for missing panties in the search function. Using just panties would probably give you results for people looking for the two you already located.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
The search function works best with specific inquires. Not something more general like gaining experience. For me, I had to reword this to gaining levels to get some results to show up.

If you don't know about the search function and its advance options at the top of this forum. I suggest you to learn how to use it. It does save time if your inquiries are specific. In your case, I would recommend looking for missing panties in the search function. Using just panties would probably give you results for people looking for the two you already located.
thanks for your replay , but my question is very simple , where i can find the third pant? thnk u again

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes