boobsgames

May 16, 2020
i got a full save from the main page and her quest is all ready done and when flirt with her the scene will not replay
I recommend to not use other people's save files to avoid confusion. In that save, if you just load it as is, Krowly already had sex with Great Paladin that day (you can see her covered in cum), so you need to wait till the next day. And, as always, make sure that you have enough lust. I checked that save and the flirt with her is working, if you wait till the next day

Reactions: leechurch

Ert2078

Nov 29, 2022
I recommend to not use other people's save files to avoid confusion. In that save, if you just load it as is, Krowly already had sex with Great Paladin that day (you can see her covered in cum), so you need to wait till the next day. And, as always, make sure that you have enough lust. I checked that save and the flirt with her is working, if you wait till the next day
That worked thanks

Ert2078

Nov 29, 2022
Will the grand paladin ever be able to be titfucked?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Will the grand paladin ever be able to be titfucked?
Probably. Just be patient.
This game has been getting regular monthly updates for years. Boobsgames has managed to maintain a consistent schedule, even in spite of the problems facing Russian devs with sites like Patreon/Itch etc since things kicked off again in Ukraine last year.

Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
Described on p25 - Wednesday morning or p66 - Wednesday morning of the walkthrough
Iam sory iam noob, but what is p25? I got the strech option on fina but not the train blowjob. I do it at wednesday morning too but after sex with fina there is not the option too.

adqrfz

Jun 27, 2021
which character s can help you build the second floor for the priestess i have alredy talk to Derek

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Someone can advise me something? On this website they wrote: "Halfway to level 2, you'll unlock “Darkness” which inflicts damage to all enemies. Useful against slimes especially. At level 2, you'll unlock “Icy Needles” which inflicts ice damage. You'll later unlock Freeze after this " I've already reached level 2 thanks to the quests with Eric, but I still only have Fire Arrow and no other skills.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Someone can advise me something? On this website they wrote: "Halfway to level 2, you'll unlock “Darkness” which inflicts damage to all enemies. Useful against slimes especially. At level 2, you'll unlock “Icy Needles” which inflicts ice damage. You'll later unlock Freeze after this " I've already reached level 2 thanks to the quests with Eric, but I still only have Fire Arrow and no other skills.
Darkness is lvl 5 spell. There is a guide in the every post with update, it will help you start. You learn spells not just by lvling up, you also need to lern them by reading books in Krowly's bedroom. The have lvl requirement and sometimes need an item, or to do small task etc. So Krowly needs to actually learn the spells, not to just get them out of air

Last edited:
Reactions: nitram5

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
I cant start Juliet's Dungeon Quest, i have looked at the posts in the forum here and it did not help sadly nor did the walkthrough help at all with this. I have been to the door, i did inspect the statue and i do remember walking in there some time before Juliet shows up where Crowley says something about someone digging it out (Is this the reason why?). And i do not get any new or special dialogue. Any help would be greatly appreciated sense lots of content is locked behind this quest so i am thinking of quitting the game.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I cant start Juliet's Dungeon Quest, i have looked at the posts in the forum here and it did not help sadly nor did the walkthrough help at all with this. I have been to the door, i did inspect the statue and i do remember walking in there some time before Juliet shows up where Crowley says something about someone digging it out (Is this the reason why?). And i do not get any new or special dialogue. Any help would be greatly appreciated sense lots of content is locked behind this quest so i am thinking of quitting the game.
Did you inspect both murals ?

Reactions: Roding
3.60 star(s) 173 Votes