Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
Good game, amazing art. The only thing that it's missing in my personal opinion is some sort of gallery to be able to watch back scenes. (The last gallery mod was back in 2021.)

Reactions: boobsgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Good game, amazing art. The only thing that it's missing in my personal opinion is some sort of gallery to be able to watch back scenes. (The last gallery mod was back in 2021.)
the gallery mod was updated quite recently, but it's still should be used on a separate copy of the game, it will mess up the playthrough othervise

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The game is getting better and better with time. I have been following it ever since the first versions. Can say Boobsgames has a gem on his hands, slowly but surely the game is growing and I bet we will see it with amazing proportions like the boobs inside it. Keep going strong Boobs.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
I am getting an error when I try to use kitchen to make food or stare at Jenna's boobs or after using the statue in the church. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Wine/Linux.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I am getting an error when I try to use kitchen to make food or stare at Jenna's boobs or after using the statue in the church. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Wine/Linux.
seams to be a problem with wine running ingame scripts. Can't really help with that, it's a game for Windows PC. I made some changes, maybe it will solve the issue in the next hotfix, but I wouldn't be counting on that

Reactions: UnstableV
3.60 star(s) 173 Votes