yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.441
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys did dev include gallery already? if not anybody has any info why? usually games like these have galleries.

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
I think there's a bug that doesn't open Jaina's flirt menu
Edit: It works, has to be Friday Evening to work

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Guys did dev include gallery already? if not anybody has any info why? usually games like these have galleries.
As the vast majority of the scenes can be repeated at will the Dev decided there was no point in doing a Gallery for the few non-repeatable scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Everilld

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
What spherical object should i place on the altar? Crystal ball shattered, big stone balls just can't get past the gates, like there's an invisible wall.

NVM, found the answer in the SPOILERS.txt

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to unlock all skills immediately? That's really the only reason I never feel like starting a new games or downloading new updates. I just hate having to go to the house at a certain time everyday just to read the book once and then sleep.

Valanos

Aug 28, 2022
Just downloaded the new version after 4 months of not playing. Anyone remember where Diana is supposed to be? Cause she isn't at the locations she usually is

1712998755005.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just downloaded the new version after 4 months of not playing. Anyone remember where Diana is supposed to be? Cause she isn't at the locations she usually is

View attachment 3535672
You can find her in the Paladin's camp, but only on certain mornings and evenings. There's a spreadsheet on the dev's Subscribstar which listst the locations of each character on each day.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes