Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey how do you get alice's panties walkthrough says asks her brother at noon but nothing krowley says you have to play without me on the other times and when i look after the kids nothing there either have they been moved
Edit: ok apparently it's a glitch somehow i already have them

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
any body know where is the grandma sheep is at?
Am not sure where it is. But i know how to help you. Right corner next to bell there is magnify, that's called search. Click on magnify ( search ) and type sheep, or where is sheep. And you will find answer from guy that previously asked same question. You can search all things on this thread that way.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Absolutely hate the time/day-based nature of some of these scenes. Been playing since the beginning and it's always been a thorn in my side since they were introduced.

As a related question, when and where is the Jenna batheing scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: foreg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i just wish Krowly would be an orc or goblin. the artstyle is unique and great. girls look HOT.:love: but i really don't wanna play a pretty pre-mature anime boy...:cry::(

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
Tried the new update, Carla is still getting stuck on 5 affection, and from that point on her meals don't reduce hunger even though it says they do. Obviously I'm doing something out of order. Should I complete the first Fina quest (find her at the waterfall) and only then start buying meals? Or maybe buying several meals the same days breaks her progression?

EDIT: So, after some testing I think I cracked it. You need to go chat to Carla so she gives you the Fina quest. Go to the waterfall in the evening to peak on Fina. You should wait to have the hunger status to buy lunch from Carla (bread icon in next yo Krowley's portrait in the menu). After buying 5 lunches you should be at +5 affection with Carla. Come back on a Tuesday and/or Wednesday night and go to the basement of the inn. You should find her awake and eager to please. The lunch of the next day should be free, but you won't rest that night. Just keep fucking her and getting +3 affection until you reach +15, afterwards she will agree to give you titjobs during the say (flirt option).

Somebody mentioned that you may need to buy lunch during the day to be able to fuck at night, I'm not quite sure if it's the case. I also had the option to wake her up when she was sleeping, but she refused and went back to sleep, maybe someone knows more about that.

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
First thing, a proper walk trough would be greatly appreciated. Second how many scenes are there with Jill and how do you get them ?

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, you guys could just use this random guys decrypter thing (which I found in github) to extract the secret CG juices so you don't go about asking for them after each update. Quite easy, after extracting the archive just run the regular exe file and NOT the file with "cli" on the end. Pick the file from there (Game.rgss3a in this case) and make a new folder to extract all files. And profit.

Man I just hate grinding around with all the stat checking and whatnot, I am just a simple guy, just throw me some basic gameplay, I will be grand. That is all I ask for.

Reactions: BAALL

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
So I've been having a go at making cards for the different characters, as a small visual aid of sorts. I went through a good chunk of Juliet, Carla and Mabel content in the first ten days and I came up with these:

Juliet.png Carla.png Mabel.png

They are still work in progress and need spellchecking, formatting, correcting mistakes and further research. I don't plan on making a full proper walkthrough, but making these is easy enough. Play testing the game is what takes time, which I don't feel like doing extensively. Any ideas/information to improve them?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Gardening is not a lie. I've got master level and maybe 180 points (I'm not sure), I haven't planted mandragora and I collect it maybe 1 out of 8 times that I work on my field.
How did you get 180 point at gardening ? I only get on point each time I'm doing gardening and can only garden once per day. Did you were patient enought to go through 180+ in game days? I'm asking in case there is a efficient way to rise gardening that I have missed.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes