Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I know the tagging puts them all in the same category which is not right in my opinion ( since trans characters don't posses the sexual organs of both genders as per term futa meaning "hermaprodite" not "chicks with dicks") there should be a separate tags for futas and trannies like on most hentai sites on the internet . Thats why i asked the question. Just give me an answer or move on i don't want to argue about tags and semantics. Are there characters with bouth sexual organs in the game or just trannies ?
I find it REALLY hard to believe you don't want to argue considering there was a guy who answered your question BEFORE that dude said that...

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I find it REALLY hard to believe you don't want to argue considering there was a guy who answered your question BEFORE that dude said that...
Yea i din't see that thanks. Too bad im not a big fan of trannies. For some pople it dosnt make a diference but for me it does. Know any games with the content im looking for? Preferably futas with no balls.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Alice bathing scene?

it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
How or where do I trigger the "Sister Elizabeth has a special task for Krowly, if he already seen Jenna’s ridding Eric" scene?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Yea i din't see that thanks. Too bad im not a big fan of trannies. For some pople it dosnt make a diference but for me it does. Know any games with the content im looking for? Preferably futas with no balls.
Apologies but I don't think I do, I'm sure I've seen one or two but it would take me days to find em

iOopZ

Jun 27, 2020
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

no update anymore?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes