D

Deleted member 177791

Did he ever explain why Melissa (the witch,) has a dick when we choose to stare at her and only a pussy in her only h scene?

I really love the art and the characters but the updates seem a bit messy and the game doesn't seem to go anywhere storywise.

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I playd that game for a couple hours didn't get much walked into a cave with goblins and then I lost the fight, fine, got raped, fine, got stuck betwee nthe goblins and a slime, uh oh, and couldn't go out because i was forced into the slime battle over and over and over.

From my limited experience the game's ok. Amazing art although, and I know "boob" is in the title, but too much big titty for my taste. The beginning might be a bit too grindy too, or too slow at least. Which made me want to explore and then I got into a game ending situation with my last save being 3 centuries ago (and I guess that's on me but still)
Yes the grind aspect can be a bitch sometimes. I do remember this taking my will to play the game once or twice. :censored:

Uskech

Jul 22, 2019
I'm having trouble switching back to flat chested after using the boobs potion in the latest version. I don't see the boobs potion in my inventory. I have the cleavage switcher but it doesn't seem to do anything. I have finished all the main quests. Am I missing something obvious?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I'm having trouble switching back to flat chested after using the boobs potion in the latest version. I don't see the boobs potion in my inventory. I have the cleavage switcher but it doesn't seem to do anything. I have finished all the main quests. Am I missing something obvious?
For most questions about something in the game, using the Search function at the top of this thread will cover most previously-asked questions.

In this case, using the boobs potion again (or talking to 'boob Krowley' in the cheat room) reverts Krowley's chest to how it usually is.

Did he ever explain why Melissa (the witch,) has a dick when we choose to stare at her and only a pussy in her only h scene?

I really love the art and the characters but the updates seem a bit messy and the game doesn't seem to go anywhere storywise.
Weekly reminder, this is an incomplete game. Until the changelog makes some based claim about any one particular character being "completely done forever," consider that their content is not finished, and that the same goes for any plot.

Reactions: Uskech

Uskech

Jul 22, 2019
For most questions about something in the game, using the Search function at the top of this thread will cover most previously-asked questions.

In this case, using the boobs potion again (or talking to 'boob Krowley' in the cheat room) reverts Krowley's chest to how it usually is.

Thanks for the quick reply. The cheat room did the trick :)

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
I have a question i read this part in the walktrough " If you fuck her breasts in the morning and then train with Eric at Noon, save before speaking with him and reload until you get the event where she comes to give him his lunch. Then go back to their house at Night to see him fucking his mother’s face out of jealousy " Does she bring the lunch before or after the training session ?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
before, but after you talk to Eric... and it's not at night but Evening (timeslot after adventuering)
Talk to Eric and tell him you'll join him... if you are lucky his mom will arrive just as you try to depart

Reactions: TempTitle

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
I have a question i read this part in the walktrough " If you fuck her breasts in the morning and then train with Eric at Noon, save before speaking with him and reload until you get the event where she comes to give him his lunch. Then go back to their house at Night to see him fucking his mother’s face out of jealousy " Does she bring the lunch before or after the training session ?
BEFORE THE TRAINING SESSION

Reactions: JRZ17
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes