JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How to unlock content with the bartender chick. And how much relationship points I need to have for anal or vaginal with the nun.

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
is there any content futa?
There is; you (as Krowley) can get a blowjob from a futa if you defeat them during Fina's waterfall encounter, and iirc if you defeat them in the forest screen beyond the elf village. There's a clip of Fina getting some as well. Pending what you consider 'futa', Jaina has a nightly all-night-blowjob from Rose participation is completely optional for, and she does some stuff with Erik at various points; also, once/if you use the boob potion, Krowley has all the same scenes he already had, technically making them futa scenes if you're fine with it being technical.

Can somebody please tell me how much mom son content is there right now?
Two scenes between Erik and Jenna, none for Krowley given his and Jill's mother has yet to be announced to show up, though it has been alluded to that it wouldn't be "completely out of the norm" for their family.

Im one of his Patreon so I can complain: these updates are extremely underwhelming.
Someone else also mentioned it; if you're one of his patrons, you can complain to boobsgames' face, and if you'd like to be constructive with a criticism, why, I'm sure that would be appreciated.

Noting that 'constructive' doesn't amount to telling the creator to do something they have publicly (and possibly repeatedly) stated they have no plans to do.

Where the fuck is a mandragora?!

p.s. for a guy that fucking grows plants and makes potions for a goddamn living HE SURE DOES SUCK AT PULLING THE DAMN THINGS OUTTA THE GROUND WITHOUT DESTROYING THEM.
In the fairy glade, in one of the plots west of the Forest (can never remember if it's the Northern or Southern one). Considering that technically he grows plants for their ingredients for a living and has (apparently) never attempted to harvest auxiliary ingredients before, and that giving the player character instant-expertise in a function completely removes the point of the function, you'd otherwise be drowning in potion parts, and then complaining it eats up too much of your time. It's a choice for a reason.

For the Mandragora specifically, it has been said in-thread (and is mentioned directly as a line in one of the readable books) that they need to be harvested at night due to them "spoiling quick" in direct sunlight.

How to unlock content with the bartender chick. And how much relationship points I need to have for anal or vaginal with the nun.
Talk to Carla at night on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the basement of the tavern/inn. It has been mentioned that buying lunches from her provides points, but past a certain point you're bleeding money. And the nun seems to outright not "do" vaginal for the time being, in the same way that Jill's "Facial" is not yet included (despite an anal and deepthroat scene being available for her). As for how many points are needed for that anal, iirc it was somewhere around 30. Attending Sundmay Mass either during the morning or day, gives a hefty chunk of points, but once you're able to lewd her in any capacity, might as well daily.

lrk19

Oct 15, 2017
Gotta save often, I hate how this game can put you in endless loops if you lose a battle in the wrong spot. There at least needs to be a debug button to teleport you home.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Having some issue with the new astra scene, tried save scumming, as well as just flat out praying to RNGesus, and she isn't coming along. relationship is well above 25, and i go to sleep without fapping, as per changelog. and nada, am I doing something wrong? also changelog says lactation fixed? like...who's lactation? or did they mean location...cuase, I mean, that'd be fine, disappointing, but fine. (Edit: Nvm on the astra bit, literally 2 minutes after I posted this she breaks into krowly's house...)

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Talk to Carla at night on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the basement of the tavern/inn. It has been mentioned that buying lunches from her provides points, but past a certain point you're bleeding money. And the nun seems to outright not "do" vaginal for the time being, in the same way that Jill's "Facial" is not yet included (despite an anal and deepthroat scene being available for her). As for how many points are needed for that anal, iirc it was somewhere around 30. Attending Sundmay Mass either during the morning or day, gives a hefty chunk of points, but once you're able to lewd her in any capacity, might as well daily.
I did the things you said and she's sleeping. And can you tell me how to increase Jills relationship, and if those things can be unlocked by passing quests since the only one i passed is the nun one ?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I did the things you said and she's sleeping. And can you tell me how to increase Jills relationship, and if those things can be unlocked by passing quests since the only one i passed is the nun one ?
You're sure you tried Wednesday's and Thursday's? Those should be the two nights she's not sleeping. If you've only passed the nun quest, try completing other quests before trying again (not really sure how you did that, but sure).

As for Jill, her relationship gain is obvious if you talk to her; she takes beer, once a day, and (last I saw) 2 at a time. This will raise her affection by 2 every time it is done (and again, it can only be done once a day).

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
There is; you (as Krowley) can get a blowjob from a futa if you defeat them during Fina's waterfall encounter, and iirc if you defeat them in the forest screen beyond the elf village. There's a clip of Fina getting some as well. Pending what you consider 'futa', Jaina has a nightly all-night-blowjob from Rose participation is completely optional for, and she does some stuff with Erik at various points; also, once/if you use the boob potion, Krowley has all the same scenes he already had, technically making them futa scenes if you're fine with it being technical.

Two scenes between Erik and Jenna, none for Krowley given his and Jill's mother has yet to be announced to show up, though it has been alluded to that it wouldn't be "completely out of the norm" for their family.

Someone else also mentioned it; if you're one of his patrons, you can complain to boobsgames' face, and if you'd like to be constructive with a criticism, why, I'm sure that would be appreciated.

Noting that 'constructive' doesn't amount to telling the creator to do something they have publicly (and possibly repeatedly) stated they have no plans to do.

In the fairy glade, in one of the plots west of the Forest (can never remember if it's the Northern or Southern one). Considering that technically he grows plants for their ingredients for a living and has (apparently) never attempted to harvest auxiliary ingredients before, and that giving the player character instant-expertise in a function completely removes the point of the function, you'd otherwise be drowning in potion parts, and then complaining it eats up too much of your time. It's a choice for a reason.

For the Mandragora specifically, it has been said in-thread (and is mentioned directly as a line in one of the readable books) that they need to be harvested at night due to them "spoiling quick" in direct sunlight.

Thank you and I apologize for very the texty anger. Heat combined with headaches does that to me so, you have my apologies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
that chubby gilf grandma looks amazing & eye catching,

it would make me happy to have scenes/options with her or forced famdom with Eric.
You are not the only one pal... hopefully the dev can hear us and possibly consider making some content for her, she is quite well-made and it would be a shame to leave her be a simple one-line grumpy character.

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm not questioning your right to complain, but surely such complains would be more effective over on the 'other' site than here? :smile:
Ofcourse I mentioned it there. Also this is a forum about the game so whats stopping me from saying that here also? :smiley face:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes