Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Another game going a bit stale for me... I absolutely love the artwork, but since the first release I feel it's going nowhere with the story.

How do you get to the cheat room?
It's in the basement of your house. Walk into the bottom right corner and press enter.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
man i hate this dungeon bs with eric, its a rngfest. wish we could just choose which type of hunts we want to do

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm level 6. I've been constantly hunting with Eric for over an hour now and no dungeon. Like wtf.
Am i missing something ? Is there some sort of trigger or something ?

Jan 28, 2018
So how much of this game is other men getting laid, how much of this game is you being a sissy, and how much of this game is actually the MC getting laid? Because from what I've been reading from the change-logs, it seems to be a lot of the first two, and very little of the last. Is this right, or have I been understanding everything wrong?

Honestly, I hope I'm wrong, because the art is amazing, but the first two scenarios I laid out aren't really my thing...

Reactions: Aioria619

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
If I choose to turn off gay content in the beginning, will the relevant scenes be altered or will the game remove them completely?

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
So how much of this game is other men getting laid, how much of this game is you being a sissy, and how much of this game is actually the MC getting laid? Because from what I've been reading from the change-logs, it seems to be a lot of the first two, and very little of the last. Is this right, or have I been understanding everything wrong?

Honestly, I hope I'm wrong, because the art is amazing, but the first two scenarios I laid out aren't really my thing...
You're reading this wrong, like 80/90% of the content is mc smashing women

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Please.. anyone.. would you mind to update the walkthrough.. i wanna play from existing walkthrough but it has left behind

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I keep seeing this game in the updates and the art style looks gorgeous! However in all of the preview pictures, all women have gigantic breasts which is a turn off. So are there any normal sized breasts, small ones, or at least breasts that are just big but not as huge as the previews ?

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Where the fuck is a mandragora?!

p.s. for a guy that fucking grows plants and makes potions for a goddamn living HE SURE DOES SUCK AT PULLING THE DAMN THINGS OUTTA THE GROUND WITHOUT DESTROYING THEM.

Reactions: Imperator2277
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes