マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone post the new images in his patreon since 28 Jul?
Yeah I can't figure it out. I tried every variation of time/day. :cautious:
The only two times she leaves the church is when she cleans the cemetery or does repair. Repair just gives you a bj scene and cemetery you can't do anything. :mad:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I really want to play this game, but it's too complicated. You just start at the beginning with no quest. The walk through is extremely complicated.

He needs to make a quest that tells you where to go in the start.

I have no idea what to do in the beginning?

How do you know what time it is?

Now it's perpetually raining and I can't work anymore. I remember this is the point where I quit the game. I see nothing has changed.

Last edited:

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
The times are "sunrise" "daytime" "sunset begins" (can be called evening) "sun sets". When the time changes one of those messages will pop up in the middle of the screen, and the color of the screen will change. Evening has a red hue over everything.

If it's raining, you can always eat a meal at the bar to pass time, or depending on what time of day, you can still find work. If it's sunrise time, you can talk with either Fina or Alice, if it's daytime then you can talk with either Astra, or Eric. Evening you'd need to dance pass the time in the bar. You can also always go to sleep early, to start a new day.

It's been awhile since I've done the tutorial, but I think the first objective you're shown is to get enough gold for the magic book in the shop, which is 50 gold.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
:cautious: I feel like for the training portion the slime and faerie encounter should be gone. Most of the times its fucking dealing with slimes :poop:.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes