y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I've searched through the thread, but I still haven't managed to do it.
How do I trigger the Elizabeth Darkwood quest? Does the spa quest with Finna need to be unfinished? Because the redhead at the spa just greets Krowly during the day, and doesn't let him in during the night.
For me, I was able to start it after I finished the quest "Where is Fina?" then I spoke to the manager afterwards, in the morning/daytime (can't remember which).

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
For me, I was able to start it after I finished the quest "Where is Fina?" then I spoke to the manager afterwards, in the morning/daytime (can't remember which).
The manager (I assume you mean the redhead guard) is inside at the time and all she says is "Hey there" or smth like that. Maybe I've missed something, I'll try again...

moeurhajoe

Feb 1, 2018
I hope there's gonna be anal/vaginal w/ Jenna in the further updates. The artwork of this game is fucking awesome!

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Seriously one of the best games when it comes to the monster girl fetish. The only other game similar to this is Peasant's Quest, but this kicks it up a notch by having more sex. You lose, you're raped, you win, you can rape and it's seriously awesome how many monster girls there are so far. It could be better in some terms, but I'm just glad this is a thing

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes