Futaba

Jul 9, 2017
is there any walkthrough for the current version?
cuz im having troble with some scenes, like erik's scenes, and i cant level up my relationship with carla above 8 and jill same thing, relationship with jill is stuck in 2.

any help?

impBlues

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
cuz im having troble with some scenes, like erik's scenes, and i cant level up my relationship with carla above 8 and jill same thing, relationship with jill is stuck in 2.

any help?
try the cheat room

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TempTitle

May 7, 2017

any help?
The bar scene with Erik is somewhere over 30, so it's a hecca grind.

Presuming you're using the "buy lunches" method for Carla, stop. Just go to her room (basement in the tavern) at night on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (make sure you have enough Lust to be hard). You'll get +3 for her per session, and bonus, you'll get one free meal the following day (if you make like a non-scrub and don't go tapping "No" when she's presenting)

When staring at Jill (butt gives +10 Lust, breasts give +20 Lust, I think that's a little biased given she has a blowjob and anal scene but no boobjob but I guess it is called Warlock & Boobs, so whatever), MAKE SURE to have at least 2 beers on-hand. She'll ask for 'one' but drinks 2; fortunately, she also gets +2 to make up for it, so there's that. At random she'll request a "new type of wine" when Chatting, at which point, if you have Sweet Lips in your inventory, you'll get a +10, probably advance time, and perhaps get a scene out of it if you're high enough. If you're beyond that (somewhere around 40ish?), prepare to advance to the next day with your current HP and MP, because (depending on what she wants to Chat about) you're not getting sleep that night.

One would think Krowley would know better than to go the whole night long after, oh, the first 5 times it happens, but maybe that's his kink.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When staring at Jill (butt gives +10 Lust, breasts give +20 Lust, I think that's a little biased given she has a blowjob and anal scene but no boobjob but I guess it is called Warlock & Boobs, so whatever)
Last time I checked if Relationship with Jill is low you will only see her cleavage for +10 Lust but if it's high enough she'll bare her Tit for an additional +10, while if you stare at her ass there is only a panty shot.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Last time I checked if Relationship with Jill is low you will only see her cleavage for +10 Lust but if it's high enough she'll bare her Tit for an additional +10, while if you stare at her ass there is only a panty shot.
Sounds legit. Find it kind of odd that, in her Chat options "I don't take it in the ass yet, either" is still showing up (on occasion) when she does.

Dec 7, 2017
When do you have to meet Elizabeth at the spa? I already told her about it, but the only time I ever see her is in Carla's Tavern.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
After the big green there is suppose to be a scene where you encounter Jiana and Rose with a possible H-scene with rose. I have not encountered this and I have completed all quest currently.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
After the big green there is suppose to be a scene where you encounter Jiana and Rose with a possible H-scene with rose. I have not encountered this and I have completed all quest currently.
That's one of two glade events when midday Adventuring with Erik; one is encountering Juliet with no known further action, the other being finding Jaina and Rose camped by a fire. Talking to Jaina there starts the cave encounter, and there's a scene for losing as well as a scene for winning.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
That's one of two glade events when midday Adventuring with Erik; one is encountering Juliet with no known further action, the other being finding Jaina and Rose camped by a fire. Talking to Jaina there starts the cave encounter, and there's a scene for losing as well as a scene for winning.
Thanks, also how do I get in the Spa? the elf guard is not letting me in?

Last edited:

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
completing the Quest?
after you "saved" the mayor they'll let you in anyway.
What quest? the one with elizabeth Darkwood? it seems i can only pay her to play music.
mayor? Fina? when she was attacked by futa elves? done. yet the red head wont let me in. *insert let me in meme*

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes