TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Could be the inn getting a upgrade.
And you know what, you're free to think so (y'know, despite the stairs being in the corner while the images features a balcony and literal red carpet leading up to stairs in towards the center of the room, and the extra-large windows, as well as a distinct lack of a bar that specifically serves beer and food and tables for people to lounge at, when wine only comes with the caravan that comes once a week from, oh right, the city), just as others are free to doubt you :)

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
And you know what, you're free to think so (y'know, despite the stairs being in the corner while the images features a balcony and literal red carpet leading up to stairs in towards the center of the room, and the extra-large windows, as well as a distinct lack of a bar that specifically serves beer and food and tables for people to lounge at, when wine only comes with the caravan that comes once a week from, oh right, the city), just as others are free to doubt you :)
Good lord, what a petulant response. We are indeed free to doubt each other. I have no idea why you're so hung up on the fact that they won't be in the game. Thanks for reminding me that f95 is best served as a pirating website, not as a community.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Good lord, what a petulant response. We are indeed free to doubt each other. I have no idea why you're so hung up on the fact that they won't be in the game. Thanks for reminding me that f95 is best served as a pirating website, not as a community.
I, meanwhile, have no idea why you insist it should be in the game, when the first person you questioned to begin with said what it likely was. Maybe instead of blindly asking for evidence for how it "doesn't fit," and then giving a ludicrous possibility for what it "could be" with no evidence for how that works, perhaps check out the maker's tumblr, or twitter, or patreon where articles pertaining to the game being made are clearly labeled as such?

Perhaps? Perhaps. As a community, incessant comments like your own that repeatedly ask the same question disregarding the answers posed are more than common. However, I do sincerely apologize for your own lack of perception.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I, meanwhile, have no idea why you insist it should be in the game, when the first person you questioned to begin with said what it likely was. Maybe instead of blindly asking for evidence for how it "doesn't fit," and then giving a ludicrous possibility for what it "could be" with no evidence for how that works, perhaps check out the maker's tumblr, or twitter, or patreon where articles pertaining to the game being made are clearly labeled as such?

Perhaps? Perhaps. As a community, incessant comments like your own that repeatedly ask the same question disregarding the answers posed are more than common. However, I do sincerely apologize for your own lack of perception.
I didn't, though. I repeated my question, because I didn't understand what didn't fit about a chick with huge boobs and a catgirl with huge boobs and a dick. You responded politely with good reasons (that I don't necessarily agree with, I wouldn't be surprised if catgirls become a thing in the game) but there you have it. I then merely stated the inn could receive an upgrade (who knows how, it could perfectly fit in with the townspeople getting more corrupt, whatever) as a point of continuing the discussion, which you, according to your response, took as an insult to your name, your mother, your father, your very being, and everything you've ever liked and will like in the future. If you can't see how insanely over-the-top your response was to mine, when a simple "I don't think so, the layout doesn't seem right" could've sufficed (which the upgrade could alter anyway, but whatever), then I think it's your perception that needs a little bit of help.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering how do i level character up ?? i tried fighting monsters but mc is not leveling up like other RPGM games apart from missions is their anyway other way to gain experience ??

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I didn't, though. I repeated my question, because I didn't understand what didn't fit about a chick with huge boobs and a catgirl with huge boobs and a dick. You responded politely with good reasons (that I don't necessarily agree with, I wouldn't be surprised if catgirls become a thing in the game) but there you have it. I then merely stated the inn could receive an upgrade (who knows how, it could perfectly fit in with the townspeople getting more corrupt, whatever) as a point of continuing the discussion, which you, according to your response, took as an insult to your name, your mother, your father, your very being, and everything you've ever liked and will like in the future. If you can't see how insanely over-the-top your response was to mine, when a simple "I don't think so, the layout doesn't seem right" could've sufficed (which the upgrade could alter anyway, but whatever), then I think it's your perception that needs a little bit of help.
Sure, I’ll take that my second reply can be taken as “over the top,” but counterpoint, I’ve had this conversation before, where someone’s asking a question, then get an answer, then keep asking the question like they didn’t see the answer, and by the end of it I’m an asshole taking up several responses to other people that also ignored the answer, and next relevant update, they’re back asking the same questions and getting the same responses and some bright soul thinks to mention “Hey, don’t we have a ‘search’ function for literally this?”

In the moment? I was just bringing up specific reasons relevant to the picture itself why “that’s not it” (if you haven’t noticed, I don’t shorthand easy) as well as bring back up “Hey, remember that one time I said where it might be specifically because it didn’t fit the structures currently present?” I don’t have much love for making up expectations where that was not the intent to begin with/hype.

Case in point, these two here.

There’s specific events that allow leveling, counting quests, using the “day” portion to fight mobs with Eric, and using morning, day, or afternoon to study books in Krowly’s room.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Was wondering how do i level character up ?? i tried fighting monsters but mc is not leveling up like other RPGM games apart from missions is their anyway other way to gain experience ??
Probably best if you read the walkthrough. Link is in the op.

From the walkthrough :

"You don’t get XP from killing monsters, so I recommend avoiding fighting unless it’s questrelated or event-related. That said, you will need to be higher levels to defeat some of the “boss” monsters for scenes and events. There are ways to get XP, however; I only recommend the grindy ones (reading and training) for the first level up, since next levels take much longer:
• Reading from your books during the evening at home.
• Training with Eric during the Noon timeslot.
• Earned from completed quests and some events. "

For what quests to do check out the walkthrough.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
If you want to level up then you'll need to spend some time grinding out some mobs (i recommend the futa elves) and go out on adventures with Eric (aka the wannabe hero) for a good amount of time. You should be fine once you reach level 6+ since the mobs in the game aren't that high level since the game is still relatively only in the starting area, i mean you can't even progress the main story past rescuing X person. But considering that the walkthrough still lists the Panties acquirement as the ending, yeah that walkthrough is in need of an update.

Elizabeth darkwood doesn't spawn in the spa for me even though it says to go there to see her.
i tried different days and different times including the time the patreon page says to go to to (Saturday evening) but she still doesn't show. can someone help?
Just check very early in the morning on the weekdays and on the weekends check during Daytime, she'll be right inside the building playing her song. I suggest checking mondays and saturdays as those are the days I usually find her there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes