TempTitle

May 7, 2017
buy sweet lips wine from the merchant in the elven camp and give it to her... maybe you need to talk with her until she mentions she'd do anything for a different kind of alcohol beforehand
AKA have to have her affection high enough first. Up until that point, if you give her Sweet Lips and happen to jerk off at home before bed, she pops in, takes the shot, and passes out wasted (but even then, that's after a certain affection milestone... I think. Or some combination of being day drunk on top of that?)

where can i find fuel for protective flame??
First, go to the fairy area and beat the flowergirl. You'll get magic pollen from her. At some point (before messing with her or at least just after), make your way into the tower just above the elf camp (you'll have to beat the ghost girl guarding the entrance, at night), and talk to the mage living in the top floor at least twice (once per day); she'll mention elven root. Then go talk to the fairy dust dealer at night, and you'll be able to exchange the magic pollen for the amount of roots you require, and there's your fuel.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "f4bricioml411, postagem: 2103330, membro: 1195145"]
fica na casa do krowly no porão ao lado da escrivaninha
[/CITAR]
Esse eu sei que tem outra sala de trapaças que muda de lugar a cada atualização, mesmo assim obrigado.(y)
HEY OTHER LANGUAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT THEIR RESPECTIVE ENGLISH TRANSLATION:rolleyes:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I think I just appreciate it because bi-male is so rare in h-games.
But feminizing Krowly more is definitely going to happen- hopefully the drinking buddy orc gets involved.
I don't reealy mind the bi part but only if he can choose to be the one doing the fucking not getting fucked(don't like that we are forced into one or the other(like with the futa(or shemale) that is always getting a BJ behind the Inn instead of sucking her dick it would be nice to make her suck his or fuck her instead of the other way around even if he has to fight her to Dominate her)) and on the gay side of things maybe some traps for him to screw. Also not just feminizing Krowly but making him have a bigger dick(biggest one in the game) so he is still manly were it counts.(at least that is what I hope for)

cooroy

Oct 8, 2017
"Variants of Krowly's masturbation scene with Eric"
How is this triggered? Is it similar to Jill's scenes in the PC's bed or are they something else?
Please & Thank you.

Reactions: shedra

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
what does it fix??????
According to the patreon post, "Bugs with Juliette and the new dungeon." On a guess (having run the loop on training with Eric a few times) the new dungeons haven't been showing up as often as they're supposed to(? haven't actually found one that wasn't already there before the randomized dungeons update) and maybe something's actually supposed to happen when you encounter her in the glade?

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND THE "dryad pollen " FOR THE GUY IN THE SOUTH OF THE TOWER ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...if you don't know how to use the Forum and still ask questions don't expect people to take that serious and answer... just take a look at the gUI on the top of the page and go step by step from there... that's a better help for you if you intent to stay around here any day

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
1/ I beat the big boobs elf (at the dungeon), but I don't know if there's something more to do there, or you just have to quit. 2/ At the new glade, where you find Julliet, what is there to do?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes