pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Are all sex scenes replayable in this game or do you have to save before sex scenes ?
And if they are replayable is there a gallery or just in game ?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Are all sex scenes replayable in this game or do you have to save before sex scenes ?
And if they are replayable is there a gallery or just in game ?
Most are replayable in some fashion*, and in-game.

*Exceptions (to my knowledge) include encountering Big Green, defeating the succubus and defeating the ghost girl (until you beat them, you can keep losing to them, but after they don't seem to be accessible). I might be forgetting/haven't seen some.

Reactions: pj13

ramza321

Oct 18, 2018
Most are replayable in some fashion*, and in-game.

*Exceptions (to my knowledge) include encountering Big Green, defeating the succubus and defeating the ghost girl (until you beat them, you can keep losing to them, but after they don't seem to be accessible). I might be forgetting/haven't seen some.
The succubus can be summoned on the basement after the circle and elven root quests. The ghost girl is gone (for now, maybe in future). The Big goblin girl I don't know.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The succubus can be summoned on the basement after the circle and elven root quests. The ghost girl is gone (for now, maybe in future). The Big goblin girl I don't know.
The succubus can be summoned for a blowjob, last I saw (before nuking my save from orbit to redo everything), but for some reason I'm remembering her having a cowgirl pose scene that goes until Elizabeth rescues Krowley. Of course, I could be misremembering.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
The succubus can be summoned for a blowjob, last I saw (before nuking my save from orbit to redo everything), but for some reason I'm remembering her having a cowgirl pose scene that goes until Elizabeth rescues Krowley. Of course, I could be misremembering.
TO DELETE IT IF YOU KNOW THAT THE GAME IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW VERSION :unsure:?

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
How do you get a different outfit? I see screenshots of Krowly wearing clothes but showing clevage but in my game he wears the same clothes as with no tits

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you get a different outfit? I see screenshots of Krowly wearing clothes but showing clevage but in my game he wears the same clothes as with no tits
the tits come from a potion you can create in your cellar (Mandrake root and Elf Sperm if I remeber correct)... use once and you get tits... use twice and they are gone... there is an "outfit" option that allows to change from covered tits to big cleavage

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
the tits come from a potion you can create in your cellar (Mandrake root and Elf Sperm if I remeber correct)... use once and you get tits... use twice and they are gone... there is an "outfit" option that allows to change from covered tits to big cleavage
Where is the outfit option? in equipment i just have the starting one.

Alris

Oct 1, 2017
How much content does this game have at this point? Starting fresh is it worth playing now and diving into it?

TheSak2613

Mar 15, 2019
The latest version from Patreon has a chance of finding an urn while adventuring with Eric that'll release a ghost girl, prolly uses the same ghost from the tower.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes