TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How much content does this game have at this point? Starting fresh is it worth playing now and diving into it?
Two very different questions with their own specifics. It currently has a few dozen scenes that are only somewhat grindy (if that puts you off, there's a cheat room to jump the affection points), and a couple other things to do. And sure, I guess? Not sure what that's supposed to be based on for you, specifically.

I think it was a skill that you can only trigger from the menu skill system (non combat)
I might be missing the mark, but it's less a skill and more the one other article of clothing he has in Equipment, isn't it?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
cleavage trigger is in key items in your inventory

i saw a cg of nun getting dp but didnt find it in the game. some1 got it?

Last edited:

TheSak2613

Mar 15, 2019
Two very different questions with their own specifics. It currently has a few dozen scenes that are only somewhat grindy (if that puts you off, there's a cheat room to jump the affection points), and a couple other things to do. And sure, I guess? Not sure what that's supposed to be based on for you, specifically.

I might be missing the mark, but it's less a skill and more the one other article of clothing he has in Equipment, isn't it?
It'll be a key item called cleavage changer

shedra

Sep 13, 2016
The only thing appealing in this game is the main character and the adventurer boy. The other characters are a bit too hyper for me.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I expected from "Warlock and Boobs"
The game needs more gay. The best part is the gay.
Then the Nun.

Reactions: dddima and 1nkr

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any gallery or "gallery room" in the game? The art is so good that it would be a shame to miss a scene.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
The game needs more gay. The best part is the gay.
Then the Nun.
for you maybe but not me need more sex with women and a way to make the MC a futa(instead of just tits) and a dick growth potion to make his dick the biggest(have hope for this as when being nake in front of the pink haired girl she ask if you want her to make a dick growth potion)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
"there seems to be a scene with both Fina and Astra in the latter’s bedroom, but I haven’t been able to unlock it yet and don’t know what triggers it."

This is from the walkthrough does anyone know how to trigger this scene ?

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Elizabeth darkwood doesn't spawn in the spa for me even though it says to go there to see her.
i tried different days and different times including the time the patreon page says to go to to (Saturday evening) but she still doesn't show. can someone help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"there seems to be a scene with both Fina and Astra in the latter’s bedroom, but I haven’t been able to unlock it yet and don’t know what triggers it."

This is from the walkthrough does anyone know how to trigger this scene ?
pretty sure someone mentioned that was a fan made photoshop picture and not part of the game... sadly

shedra

Sep 13, 2016
for you maybe but not me need more sex with women and a way to make the MC a futa(instead of just tits) and a dick growth potion to make his dick the biggest(have hope for this as when being nake in front of the pink haired girl she ask if you want her to make a dick growth potion)
I think I just appreciate it because bi-male is so rare in h-games.
But feminizing Krowly more is definitely going to happen- hopefully the drinking buddy orc gets involved.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Entering combat against the thick slime in the slime cave has a chance of closing the game it seems, isn't 100% chance but real annoying when you lose almost an hour of play because of it.

dark666935

Dec 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "f4bricioml411, postagem: 2103330, membro: 1195145"]
fica na casa do krowly no porão ao lado da escrivaninha
[/CITAR]
Esse eu sei que tem outra sala de trapaças que muda de lugar a cada atualização, mesmo assim obrigado.(y)

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Elizabeth darkwood doesn't spawn in the spa for me even though it says to go there to see her.
i tried different days and different times including the time the patreon page says to go to to (Saturday evening) but she still doesn't show. can someone help?
Edit:fixed it

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes