Zedd556

Sep 28, 2017
Lipplejob scene with Priestess and Eric. She will meet you at the Exit of Random Generated Dungeon 1.

Does anyone know how to go Dungeon with eric? i go hunt with eric almost two weeks but i still didn't trigger the dungeon

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Am I the only one to get a weird NTR feeling from every interaction with Alice?
Most of her dialogue and scenes make it seem like she like/loves Krowley, yet I feel like we will get a reveal about how she has been the village cumdump the whole time.

LostLight

Jun 2, 2017
Most of her dialogue and scenes make it seem like she like/loves Krowley, yet I feel like we will get a reveal about how she has been the village cumdump the whole time.
I have to agree, seems like she might be doing alittle more work at the inn/pub than Krowley knows.
Seems like every time you have a scene with her he's always thinking "How does she know how to do this...oh whatever she's so cute."

I dunno maybe she's the village whore,the pub owner taught her some things(girlxgirl/she saw the owner doing it/pub owner gave her books or told some younger days' stories.) or she's got natural talent.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Lipplejob scene with Priestess and Eric. She will meet you at the Exit of Random Generated Dungeon 1.

Does anyone know how to go Dungeon with eric? i go hunt with eric almost two weeks but i still didn't trigger the dungeon
You have more than 2 weeks to work at it to get to that point, I think (seems to be tied to what level you're questing at; too early/before level 5ish, and it's possible clearing the dungeon itself is unlikely).

I mean, consider her alternatives; Sebastian, who's getting his strange from a redheaded elf gal once-ish a week and may or may not have a thing for exhibitionism (thus you would have spotted them going at it by now), Old Man Jason, who is probably beyond his DILF days so 'nuff said about that, and Derek, who is so far beyond 'getting serviced by someone half his age' that he'd either be obvious about it or, more probable, not bother at all. And I suppose Erik, whose switch is flipped by apparently precisely that sort of thing if Jenna and Astra are evidence, and the only other male in town count as well? Nahh.

Jaina? The one who is very public about her sexual encounters (when she has them)?

Given how hard-up the MILFs are for that kind of attention (each having their first scenes before 15 aff) while Astra and Alice have slightly higher standards (and the one relevant probably wouldn't be masturbating once to twice a week if she were getting any), I'm doubtful, but that said, is it NTR if he's sticking his dick in every hole he can? Kind of bothered by how that part just gets skipped over in consideration.

I mean, sure, if that's your kink, free to indulge in suspicion, but (???).

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Why the fuck does Eleizabeth Darkwood play the music when you pay her for a really long time? No idea if it's a glitch or not.

Glad there's more with Alice, Elizabeth, and Astra. Would be most excellent for a foursome.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I have to agree, seems like she might be doing alittle more work at the inn/pub than Krowley knows.
Seems like every time you have a scene with her he's always thinking "How does she know how to do this...oh whatever she's so cute."

I dunno maybe she's the village whore,the pub owner taught her some things(girlxgirl/she saw the owner doing it/pub owner gave her books or told some younger days' stories.) or she's got natural talent.
If the two of you remember the scene with Krowley and his sister. They talk about how their mother used to give casual blow jobs to their father's guests. Seems like giving blowjobs is pretty consensual. :unsure:

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Is anybody working on updating the walkthrough? 100 pages is alot to scroll through to find what to do =p

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes