JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
You're sure you tried Wednesday's and Thursday's? Those should be the two nights she's not sleeping. If you've only passed the nun quest, try completing other quests before trying again (not really sure how you did that, but sure).

As for Jill, her relationship gain is obvious if you talk to her; she takes beer, once a day, and (last I saw) 2 at a time. This will raise her affection by 2 every time it is done (and again, it can only be done once a day).
Thanks for the help i passed one quest and everything fixed itself

Reactions: TempTitle

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
is there a complete list with available scenes? the guide is incomplete on that matter, i don't mind not having instructions, i just wanna make sure i don't miss some

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So I playd that game for a couple hours didn't get much walked into a cave with goblins and then I lost the fight, fine, got raped, fine, got stuck betwee nthe goblins and a slime, uh oh, and couldn't go out because i was forced into the slime battle over and over and over.

From my limited experience the game's ok. Amazing art although, and I know "boob" is in the title, but too much big titty for my taste. The beginning might be a bit too grindy too, or too slow at least. Which made me want to explore and then I got into a game ending situation with my last save being 3 centuries ago (and I guess that's on me but still)

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Darkwood should appear every day in the spa, at the same time you can quest with Eric, I think that's the afternoon. She'll only go to the spa when you complete the quest "Futa Music"

Otherwise she's always at the tavern on sunset.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
Darkwood should appear every day in the spa, at the same time you can quest with Eric, I think that's the afternoon. She'll only go to the spa when you complete the quest "Futa Music"

Otherwise she's always at the tavern on sunset.
Thank You

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The fairies in the alraune map respawn waaaaay too quickly. I was trapped in the doorway to the room for almost 20 minutes killing them over and over even though there are only three spawns. But they kept all being back every time I won a fight, so I had to run out and back in and hope I could dodge them.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes