Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
So I'm level 5 and am at the point where I need to defeat a futa elf to get its sperm; is it supposed to be this hard? Each of their hits does close to 200 damage and I barely chip away at their health.
Drink the clear mind potion and the minotaur milk before fighting.

Transe369

Aug 28, 2018
The art and gameplay is really good! It was a nice experience playing this game. There are only a couple of things that should be fixed: there are too many chickens haha. The voice of the characters is too small compared with the system volume and there seems to be a bug regarding the progress in relationships with certain characters, such as Jenna (I know the game is under development, so it's just a suggestion). I'm sure it will be a great game once its finished
It might be that staring at her boobs and/or having too high a libido (when Crowley begs her for a titfuck or facefuck by himself) diminishes her affection. Really do need to fix these chickens though :p a few fights would benefit from balance too, Mabel feels a bit random in her damages, seems like lvl 2 would be a challenging but possible fight, while lvl 3 was a cinch.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes