TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Some people don´t want to spend five or ten hours of their lives playing a game with mechanics so repetitive and boring (as 90% or RPGM games). They have a life and better things to do, but they are curious about the secenes and the drawings. I think it´s pretty understandable.

Then, instead of asking for the save repeatedly (which, I mean, still requires you to PLAY THE GAME if it doesn't have a CG gallery, because you don't know where the heck to find/activate scenes otherwise, and even then some scenes are a percentage chance to trigger), perhaps, I don't know, hold on to the one save once you have it? Because the updates are dicey enough that previous saves remain compatible and so far seem to stack updated content.

Alternately, I dunno, check out boobsgames patreon or Twitter or Tumblr where images aren't exactly gated behind hours of play, nor censored in any capacity? If you want to cite "having a life and better things to do," maybe don't bother on a game that is very openly nowhere near complete? I mean, hell, it's not particular to RPGM games, even, all you see on these threads is "someone give full save," 5 times a page minutes after a game updates; if you do not have the time or patience to deal with a game... maybe don't? Or at least leave it until you do? Is that in some capacity NOT understandable?

Hello everybody. The bar that indicate hunger, lust and the day disappeared... do you know how to make it appear again? Thanks in advance
Hit the 'A' button.

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
Then, instead of asking for the save repeatedly (which, I mean, still requires you to PLAY THE GAME if it doesn't have a CG gallery, because you don't know where the heck to find/activate scenes otherwise, and even then some scenes are a percentage chance to trigger), perhaps, I don't know, hold on to the one save once you have it? Because the updates are dicey enough that previous saves remain compatible and so far seem to stack updated content.

Alternately, I dunno, check out boobsgames patreon or Twitter or Tumblr where images aren't exactly gated behind hours of play, nor censored in any capacity? If you want to cite "having a life and better things to do," maybe don't bother on a game that is very openly nowhere near complete? I mean, hell, it's not particular to RPGM games, even, all you see on these threads is "someone give full save," 5 times a page minutes after a game updates; if you do not have the time or patience to deal with a game... maybe don't? Or at least leave it until you do? Is that in some capacity NOT understandable?

Hit the 'A' button.

nampro2212

May 29, 2018
I found the cheat room but couldn't find a room that contains all secen? if I have an illustration, I would like to thank.

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
The art and gameplay is really good! It was a nice experience playing this game. There are only a couple of things that should be fixed: there are too many chickens haha. The voice of the characters is too small compared with the system volume and there seems to be a bug regarding the progress in relationships with certain characters, such as Jenna (I know the game is under development, so it's just a suggestion). I'm sure it will be a great game once its finished

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
the quest where i need to go at night o take the book form the nun........
You could have just progressed through the day up until then, you know? And half the people you can talk to advance the time. If you have money in the afternoon, you can get food from Carla, then it'd be night. Heck, between working the garden, cooking at kitchen counter and studying the books in the house, you can advance to night without ever talking to anyone else.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
So a few updates ago I noticed you can get Black Lingerie for Krowly that you find in the Dungeons. Thing is that I keep reloading a save before you go Hunting and I can't seem to get that particular Dungeon run to start. I'm I doing something
wrong?

Edit: Just got the Dungeon that drops the Black Lingerie but I am not getting anything. Just gold, Blue Amber, and Green Necklace.
use the cheat room and open the chest, gives it to you. Cheat room is in the basement in the bottom right corner

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes