bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I Found a Major Bug when you click under the barrel Eric Camp First Forrest(PICS) you get to this scene(It's my 2nd day so just starting)..... And it's still Hotfix 1 don't know why the version is hotfix 2... i downloaded from nopy....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And it's still Hotfix 1 don't know why the version is hotfix 2... i downloaded from nopy....
I just downloaded directly from the link provided on the Patreon page... All indicators are that, despite the title screen saying Hotfix 1, it is in fact Hotfix 2.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Take a nap, not sleep. Repeat until night.
i gave up on the game and it seams i had a bug anyway i didnt have the option to take a nap only sleep...
I was wrong, there's no nap option. Got confused with another game and forgot that there was no nap option when resting.
Follow TempTitle's advice to pass time.

You could have just progressed through the day up until then, you know? And half the people you can talk to advance the time. If you have money in the afternoon, you can get food from Carla, then it'd be night. Heck, between working the garden, cooking at kitchen counter and studying the books in the house, you can advance to night without ever talking to anyone else.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
I Found a Major Bug when you click under the barrel Eric Camp First Forrest(PICS) you get to this scene(It's my 2nd day so just starting)..... And it's still Hotfix 1 don't know why the version is hotfix 2... i downloaded from nopy....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
╰(‵□′)╯I have the same error.

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
Do you still plan on updating your walktrough?
Sorry it took me this long to reply, but I'm not that much online on the site lately, IRL stuff keeps me too busy. Anyway, regarding the walkthrough, I might do it. Tbh, last time I played the game was the version you see in the WT, so go figure -there's a lot I haven't seen, but I might download the latest version to check the changes and the additional content and decide then.

No promises, though.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am trying to unpack this game but it always ends at 1 % and never continue i dont had this problem with previous version just the latest one never unpack for me ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am trying to unpack this game but it always ends at 1 % and never continue i dont had this problem with previous version just the latest one never unpack for me ?
Did you try to Update your zip-tool?
if the uploader used a later Version than you this can happen.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, the game always scrolls around without my permission and crashes on F12 because of the Mouse script.
So I removed it.

Here is the edited file. I had to add a .txt at the end of the filename because I'm not allowed to attach it otherwise. Just remove it.
Then, extract the Game.rgss3a, rename or remove it and pop the Script.rvdata2 into the games data folder.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
idk how to trigger the friday topless and jinn first meet,some help?

EDIT:with cheat room i raised all affections points and also finished all the quests so i'm at end game actually,i also cheated with editors so maybe that's the reason(probably)but i'm asking anyway,thanks :)
Cheat room how to unlock? Help

halluva

May 18, 2017
So I'm level 5 and am at the point where I need to defeat a futa elf to get its sperm; is it supposed to be this hard? Each of their hits does close to 200 damage and I barely chip away at their health.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
So I'm level 5 and am at the point where I need to defeat a futa elf to get its sperm; is it supposed to be this hard? Each of their hits does close to 200 damage and I barely chip away at their health.
Save before dealing with one,try Freeze them and things will be just fine

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes