WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
I like huge boobs, I also like to enjoy huge dicks. I have been following the dev for a while on Patreon they have been making some great progress so colored me impressed.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
HELP

How to get double anal scene with Guard girl?

HEEEELPPPP
The scene you are asking about takes place at sunday night inside the guards' tent.
On friday midday i encountered the female guard giving a blowjob to the male guard.

Any ways to find the fucking sheep ? I search the thread and go every where. still nothing. it's like sheep refuse to spawn.
Right from the mayor's house.
North west corner on the map with the wizard tower.
Sometimes the second desert map north from Eric's camp.
The waterfall in the forest...and the whole woods themselve.
Those were the places for me with the suicidal sheep.
Make sure you don't skip time when loking for it.

Last edited:

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
could you explain me perfectly about the derek wedding quest and how do i go to the store and what happens when i talk to the owner?

pop_cop

Mar 6, 2018
In your basement you have to position yourself in the top right corner of the room and interact with the table(press "a").

Did you find the Ancient Rune? Randomly drops from chests. Then talk with the shopkeeper(sell).

BUG
The orc cowgirl variant does not shhow up after winnig the battle. Also it forwards the time like fi you lost the fight.
I went back to the goblin cave with the queen and the goblin wife was still there despite bringing her to Derek... I guess she's the twin...
thanks a lot)

crei9hton

Mar 21, 2019
Guys I need help, I can't start a quest with Derek, when I approach him in a tavern, he just replies "This table is occupied" Help!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I really want to love this game more than I currently do I mean all the ingredients are there to love it as much as I loved violated heroine or Rune's pharmacy.

Things I love:
1. MC a fucking mage. Yea I get it to most people this type of thing isn't a big deal, but little things like this I love to see in any kind of game, especially where their class actually play apart in the story and how they game interacts with the world. That and I prefer to be a magic user in any game I play.

2. The art, Just love it. Nicely rendered drawings which aren't just generic anime or Tumblr styled art which seems to be popping up a lot more lately.

3. The characters, they seem to currently have distinct personalities which could lead to a lot more interesting depts.

Now what I don't like.

1. Maybe it's just me, but I played the game on and off for a while letting it build up content and after the whole "defeat demon and summon your own demons" the story feels like it just stops and feels like its not going anywhere. Maybe I just haven't found it.

2. A very small pool of spells currently, this goes back to my first point. I kinda hope that the MC starts learning new magic soon. We discovered an obviously more powerful and more experienced witch in the tower and I was assuming the story would lead to the MC starting to learn magic from her.

3. The grin is crazy to the point you just want to cheat.seriously.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
im stuck with quest i need to find someone wife , and i cant pull out that quest for shop or if i say , i cant event start it ..

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Minor bug: game doesn't update "A woman for Derek" quest as completed onc you complete it.

Question: can MC still fuck Derek once the quest is completed?

nobodyofinterest

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a download of the installed folder instead of just the .exe installation? My pc says it installs after running WaB.exe but the folder doesn't appear anywhere

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Jesus, I'm never going to ask Elizabeth Darkwood to play a song again. I ended up having to force quit out of the game because it's unskippable and apparently endless.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
"A Woman for Derek: This quest can be started by talking to Derek whilst his daughter is in school(church) on either Monday daytimes or Friday daytimes."
Then just go to the goblin queen cave and talk to the long haired goblin girl.
I talked to her, it just gave me the same repeated dialogue you get before the quest.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes