zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
can some one put the new update here i could not find it on there patrion page. mybe i am just not looking in the right place tho lol.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I got the wife for derek quest, but the goblin chief only says hello, am I missing anything? I did the seduce option too.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to do Sebastian's quest before it.

Last edited:

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Still waiting for the day this game completed,like with every other games on this web,lol. Also,can someone make a newest update walkthrough about every scene that can be unlocked?

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
this game causes so much mixed feelings for me.
the art is the second best on the site, beaten only by David Balsamique
the girls are all attractive enough that i really feel a want to go after them instead of just "yeah, guess ill take her too"

but the game feels like a soft NTR game.
most of the girls hold only a passive interest in you and are happy to jump at the first thing that turns them on, unless its you.
for you need to grind and grind and grind to get a single blowjob but you show a girl around town and every person girl you introduce her two whispers to her to meet them in private where they proceed to bang her without you no matter how high your relationship is. its especially annoying when one of the girls is using a spell to have a dick bigger then you when your a frigging warlock!
in addition the game makes the mc out to be pathetic somtimes
when walking up to the futa getting head instead of suggesting a 3some he gets on his knees and begs to take her place and when he sees a girl that supposedly likes him getting dicked by the mayor with a futa spell he nuts and runs

im really hopeful for this game but in is current state im getting blue-balled like crazy. i just hope that impregnation is down the line, and that the in-game hints for loli isnt just me being overly hopeful or a tease
Pretty sure the Dev has explicitly ruled out impregnation and under-age girls. See also bestiality. Thankfully.

mkkb

Aug 17, 2019
if the fighting system would not be so bugged it would be a really great game.
the game crashed at fight or after fight you stuck and nothing you can do..

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
In Astra's room, left wall opposite of the envelope in Fina's room, I found a hole in the wall but that's about it. No other interaction there. Is it there a purpose for that or just there for flavor?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
In Astra's room, left wall opposite of the envelope in Fina's room, I found a hole in the wall but that's about it. No other interaction there. Is it there a purpose for that or just there for flavor?
Take Juliet to tag along with you to the mayor's house and ask Fina to give you a boobjob. She will invite Juliet for the night. Watch them together during that time.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
At the beginning, you choose 'no gay content' and the MC ingame is constantly being raped after every combat fail..What..
Choose to even got no choice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes