SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we can finally stop having you ask the same question after the 5th time today.
Is it a sin to ask what I dont know many times in the same day? I tried all posible things to get the quest but it didn't trigged thats why i asked . Anyway thanks for your help :)

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Is it a sin to ask what I dont know many times in the same day? I tried all posible things to get the quest but it didn't trigged thats why i asked . Anyway thanks for your help :)
It kept giving me notifications for a game I'm following. I haven't even played the most recent two patches since I was letting content build up, so yes. Chill out with spam for no reason, specially since he answered the same question from his patreon 15 hours ago.

I'm finish this quest. But is it still available?
No idea, I haven't played this, or last patch.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
How much futa content is in the game?
Not much...almost nothing. A few blowjob scenes. One picture of a threesome betwen MC, Eric and Jaina. One pictures of Fina gangbanged by futa elves. Two scenes not illustrated betwen you and Fina, and Juliet and Fina.
The MC can grow a pair of boobs...

Crabbit

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone help me with “Big Green” quest please? I am supposed to find fat goblin but I cleared the goblin dungeon like 20+ times and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
Sorry if it is the fifth time someone ask it, but i need help, i'm at the beginning of "a woman for derek" quest, i don't know how proceed, please help me it has been hours since i tried it

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone help me with “Big Green” quest please? I am supposed to find fat goblin but I cleared the goblin dungeon like 20+ times and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
you have to go on the left side where there is a bridge

leaderginta

Jul 27, 2017
so i've found the goblin village but i cant proceed the quest "a woman for Derrek". Taisha keeps shown as "goblin girl, plus i cant find the goblin queen. somebody help

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes