thcboy95

Aug 19, 2017
i seem to be unable to start the derek quest, it doesnt show in my quest log and on mondays and fridays during the daytime derek is fishing on the stump? is there some other condition i need to do first?.

thcboy95

Aug 19, 2017
for some reason derek doesn't go to the inn on mondays or fridays, maybe a bug? i deleted and re-downloaded the update just incase. anyone else having this issue?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
All that I can think of is maybe you need a few more quests done? How many quests have been completed for the both of you?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I just looked it up. You need to have Juliet start teaching the kids for Derek to go into the inn while his daughter is in class.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
People writing so much about Derek scene...
The dev should implement it back after quest completion or do some kind of replay mechanism... I personaly would want a possible replay of the FinaxMC church futa scene.

• Love
Reactions: DCdeus00

jukeboom

May 17, 2017
this versions feels extra buggy? I keep getting crashes something about a mouseinput. Also after fight scenes, the character stops interacting with any of the triggers.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
When i try "Anal" with Eric in the tavern in the evening he always says no, even if my reputation is pretty high(>45?). Is it possible to trigger that scene?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
you proceeded to left side after entering cave, proceed to right at bottom right corner you find black square proceed to the path to rech goblin village
Ok, I went twice on my right, and now I'm stuck here.
What am I suppose to do ? I cannot break the wooden fence.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, I went twice on my right, and now I'm stuck here.
What am I suppose to do ? I cannot break the wooden fence.
There should be a guard on the right hand side, but it isn't there. You probably can't get in without starting Lost Delivery, then the gate should be gone.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes