mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks chief for the info gonna continue the anal sex with sister elizabeth till that red eye show up.

update: haven't seen hereyes glows red even if i try to do the options given (fuck cleavage to anal) any tips on it? also i got a concern with clara how to get the line like have read the vampire book given by the princess need help on it too.
I see the red eyes when I suggest vaginal. Could be related to opinion? Mine with Elizabeth is over 100.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I see the red eyes when I suggest vaginal. Could be related to opinion? Mine with Elizabeth is over 100.
well, she and Astra are the only two virgins in town (well maybe Alice too), so i suppose that their frst time should be afther an espesificaly important mision in relation to them, tough i would personaly like to take Astra when she comes to Krowly home at night (post weet dreams), and keep doing it all night long.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Chief did ya try to investigate the disappearance by asking her daughter? if yes, you are good to go. go there in the evening on the spa then peek on the spa window after that go to the tower then ask for guidance to the sorcerer for the boob potion.0
I had already asked her daughter, I'll poke around some more.
I hadn't noticed the window to spy through :( Got it now though, thanks.
Thanks chief for the info gonna continue the anal sex with sister elizabeth till that red eye show up.

update: haven't seen hereyes glows red even if i try to do the options given (fuck cleavage to anal) any tips on it? also i got a concern with clara how to get the line like have read the vampire book given by the princess need help on it too.
For what it's worth I can confirm the red eyes, though what triggered that, I'm not sure.
1587338866290.png
Silly question but have you "helped" her in the evening? I can't recall any other options that might have caused it.

My HUD has totally died as well, hunger/lust meter is gone and I'm no longer informed what day/time it is.
I'm also having issue starting Night Guest, as I'm not able to leave her at my home as per the previous posts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-1-boobsgames.18692/page-181#post-3318336

Last edited:

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I had already asked her daughter, I'll poke around some more.
I hadn't noticed the window to spy through :( Got it now though, thanks.

For what it's worth I can confirm the red eyes, though what triggered that, I'm not sure.
View attachment 625707
Silly question but have you "helped" her in the evening? I can't recall any other options that might have caused it.

My HUD has totally died as well, hunger/lust meter is gone and I'm no longer informed what day/time it is.
I'm also having issue starting Night Guest, as I'm not able to leave her at my home as per the previous posts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-1-boobsgames.18692/page-181#post-3318336
i after busting her ass (sister elizabeth) i also help her doing some repairs to the church with her red eyes on blowing the MC off and I got the night Guest mission on what are the requirements to finish up the night guest?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
i after busting her ass (sister elizabeth) i also help her doing some repairs to the church with her red eyes on blowing the MC off and I got the night Guest mission on what are the requirements to finish up the night guest?
Just visit one of the houses with the male inhabitants AT NIGHT. Old Man Jason, Eric, Derek. And you should find Lizzy inside. Talk to her or the man sleeping.

BTW What options are in the recent poll for the next scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: cgehunter

aassdd11

Dec 27, 2019
to get fina and astra scene,on wednesday morning help fina with the paper work,then read fan mail and astra will catch you.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Just visit one of the houses with the male inhabitants AT NIGHT. Old Man Jason, Eric, Derek. And you should find Lizzy inside. Talk to her or the man sleeping.

BTW What options are in the recent poll for the next scene?
Thanks for the tip chief i've finally finish up the quest. Is it true that we can't fuck sister Elizabeth in the pussy currently? based on the guide i've read made by wake (verson 0.333.1) we can only do fuck cleavage, facial, blowjob and anal.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so have not been here in some time what's new and how many updates have been posted. but my really thought's go to how many sex scene's have been added.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I have trouble starting a quest and I can't find how to activate them, are a woman for derek, I know they exist but I can't activate them, someone could help me??
PD: a woman for derek I already looked it up and they say that I have to talk to him on Mondays or Fridays in the tavern when he is not with the girl but this never happens he always tells me that the table is busy.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
as per usual, ya boi here is asking if anyone knows when the next update should be comming out
Updates are typically in the first week of a month, usually around the 5th.

Press 'A' to toggle the HUD. Use the item "jar of slime" that is in your inventory to ask Lizzy to stay home.

Reactions: Phenomamd

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Press 'A' to toggle the HUD. Use the item "jar of slime" that is in your inventory to ask Lizzy to stay home.
Ahh I was on V0.335 (not V0.335.1) when I last interacted with Lizzy, that option wasn't there before :C
Though she is left at home, I'm not getting anything to trigger with Carla or any house that contains a male (at night).
I tried spending the day & night away from home as well as outside of the village entirely, no dice.
Cheers for the HUD and Jar advice.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Give Lizzy a few days where you don't feed her and she'll eventually start going out. I think I left her home (I still slept at home) for 3 nights before she started disappearing at night time.

Reactions: Phenomamd
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes