hagare

Mar 27, 2019
help with the night visits please. I seem to be repeating just the first visit with no continuation.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Did you ever figure it out I've been stuck for days x.x
you are going to the worng side of the cave, go back to the entrance then take the stairs down (on the right) and go to the other cave entrance (to the right in the upper part of the map, you don´t need to figth the goblin shaman)

FortheKicks

Apr 21, 2020
well, she and Astra are the only two virgins in town (well maybe Alice too), so i suppose that their frst time should be afther an espesificaly important mision in relation to them, tough i would personaly like to take Astra when she comes to Krowly home at night (post weet dreams), and keep doing it all night long.
You can do that?? I have her at like 100 affection and she still just leaves after slapping the mc

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'll have to give Night Guest a miss, just doesn't appear to be triggering for me at all.
Given it ~2 weeks ingame with Lizzy left at home, not finding her in any houses nor is Carla saying anything new :T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Quest Log if it's of any help ^

batboyshark

Apr 21, 2020
you are going to the worng side of the cave, go back to the entrance then take the stairs down (on the right) and go to the other cave entrance (to the right in the upper part of the map, you don´t need to figth the goblin shaman)
I know I've met Taisha but nothing happens she just states she likes humans and krowly says he likes her. Then nothing? glitch or?

Also, can someone please just post a walkthrough so everyone stops asking the same questions 10,000 times>?

Reactions: Moonhed

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'll have to give Night Guest a miss, just doesn't appear to be triggering for me at all.
Given it ~2 weeks ingame with Lizzy left at home, not finding her in any houses nor is Carla saying anything new :T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Quest Log if it's of any help ^
sigh...
Guys...
You need to not feed Lizzy and to talk to her until she states she is hungry...Only then will the timer start...That's what worked for me...I had to figure it out on my own...Try the same with the other quests. Too much posts with questions about the quests...

Reactions: Moonhed

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I know I've met Taisha but nothing happens she just states she likes humans and krowly says he likes her. Then nothing? glitch or?

Also, can someone please just post a walkthrough so everyone stops asking the same questions 10,000 times>?
you need to do the merchant quest( obtain the ancient rune from ogres and go to the shop to start the quest, you can obtain it by hunting, exploring with Eric or fighting ogres) then talk to her

Reactions: batboyshark

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Good to hear do you know where the saves are stored? i looked in the files but im a nub and i couldn't find them
The save should be in the same folder as the executable.

There's already a search function. People would still ask the same questions every time. Just like how after each update there's usually 4 people asking about why the game freezes when Elizabeth Darkwood plays music (which I've answered quite a few times here).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the elf chick that work's for the merchent lookes hot and just wondering when does the four tited goblin get her i win sex scene. the other think i was wondering my game slowes down like it has lag what do i do.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes