Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was going threw the devs' tumblr site and came upon this piece of art...
I know you meet the priestess at the end of a random dungeon were she gives Eric a new sword.When i got the new sword for Eric this was not available. Wierd.
Unfortunately i never encounterd the priestess again. Shame.
they might have messed with that because I cam upon that scene this update but never gave me the options for anything just me and eric fucking her tits
They're not at the Priestess in the screenshot though. Same room, but not up to her yet.
It's just the "Talk to Party Member/sex" options that can be done whenever there's someone following Krowley around (as long as they have sex options that is).

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
They're not at the Priestess in the screenshot though. Same room, but not up to her yet.
It's just the "Talk to Party Member/sex" options that can be done whenever there's someone following Krowley around (as long as they have sex options that is).
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks for clearing that up

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This is how the talk to Eric for sex option looks right now. It is completely different from the tumblr image.
You meet the priestess at the dungeon and she gives Eric a new sword. It is a one time event only.
I am guessing that tumblr image was made under development.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is how the talk to Eric for sex option looks right now. It is completely different from the tumblr image.
You meet the priestess at the dungeon and she gives Eric a new sword. It is a one time event only.
I am guessing that tumblr image was made under development.
With the exception of using Lizzy, it's the dialogue that shows up for overly horny Eric. Just checked with 2 lust potions during a dungeon.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Usually posts them on twitter, if there are some. Or at least things that are coming up in the next update.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Giving him boobs doesn't make Him trans..... it makes him a dude with TITS. futas Are just dudes with tits ....with extra steps

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
futas Are just dudes with tits ....with extra steps
Generally, no. They're typically biological women with a fully functional vagina and penis, similar to a hermaphrodite stereotype, and may or may not have testes as well.

You're bang on with the part about Krowley though. Him taking the potion literally just makes him a dude with tits, and not trans (or futa) at all.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes