Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
that actualy is not in the game (yet, probably), the closer you get to that scene is the doble blowjob on wednesday
There's a double blowjob? How do I get that? All I get is the scene where you cum on both of em

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
The save should be in the same folder as the executable.

There's already a search function. People would still ask the same questions every time. Just like how after each update there's usually 4 people asking about why the game freezes when Elizabeth Darkwood plays music (which I've answered quite a few times here).
Thankyou

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
HI!
I just finish the game as it is in version 0.335.1 (or seems that), and want to make my quick review (of course:/).
For me it is quite good game and deserve long live!
It is sometimes a bit "painful" as you have to repeat same actions several times, but which RPG do not have farming??
Also, would be really appreciated a bit of "in-walkthrough" in the earlist, some quests are really hard to trigger. My most pain in the ass was just the first one with Fina which in the end solves by starting "New Game" several times until done.
Below quests i had done.
Aaaaand special HONOR mention to the great GREAT artworks, you got it sir!!

At some point (maybe in this thread, maybe in boobgames patreon,newgrounds, ...) I read that game is still at 25% more or less. Which for me is great, I really enjoy 10-11hours of playgame.

And I reaaaaally like/love the Futa content!!! For me it would be a must more scenes including Jaina ^^uu ^^û
Any doubt on your quests? Shout me and I will try.
But as you can see, I may not get all quests.... :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jack04

May 27, 2017
I think that can have something to do with the Gay content option... Is something like that by the end of the current game but with Futa...
Yes for the futa gangbang one i already got it when u peek window at elf settlement during Fina missing quest. That variant pic i posted just a painting.

babybaby25

Jan 2, 2020
noob question but, do the blowjob and other scenes for his sister still not exist or do you eventually get them by doing something? Becasue when I click on the options at the restaurant it just says something like "this scene is not accessible/ avaiable yet" (not really sure what it says, it's been quite some time since I actually played the game)

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
noob question but, do the blowjob and other scenes for his sister still not exist or do you eventually get them by doing something? Becasue when I click on the options at the restaurant it just says something like "this scene is not accessible/ avaiable yet" (not really sure what it says, it's been quite some time since I actually played the game)
you have to do her mission (grind affection and obtain the special wine) then you can do some things (deptroat, all night anal sesion)

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I really prefer non trans/gay stuff in a game so i don't use any of that stuff but i gotta say i really love the art of this game and the content is pretty damn good. i hope for more straight content but i understand you gotta please the crowd. Good work here.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
How do I start the quest 'A woman for Derek'? It's the only one I'm missing and no matter what day or daytime I go to the tavern Derek does not appear there. (I've already killed the cube)

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Futa music and night guest?? Tell me!!Tell me!!
(Futa music)
go to the spa futa and talk to the owner.

(Night Quest)
As you know, Krowly can leave Lizzy at home if you want. And if she will stay hungry for three days it will start the secret quest.
Talk to Carla about the rumors and she will say that the men of the village looks tired recently, and she is worrying about a vampire.

And if Krowly will explore the houses in the village at night he could find that it's not a vampire..

Hungry Lizzy's visiting Eric, Derek, Sebastian and Old man Jason
The quest ends here but the scenes will be repeating every time LIzzy stays hungry long enough.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I was going threw the devs' tumblr site and came upon this piece of art...
I know you meet the priestess at the end of a random dungeon were she gives Eric a new sword.When i got the new sword for Eric this was not available. Wierd.
Unfortunately i never encounterd the priestess again. Shame.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I was going threw the devs' tumblr site and came upon this piece of art...
I know you meet the priestess at the end of a random dungeon were she gives Eric a new sword.When i got the new sword for Eric this was not available. Wierd.
Unfortunately i never encounterd the priestess again. Shame.
they might have messed with that because I cam upon that scene this update but never gave me the options for anything just me and eric fucking her tits

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes