Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Just to be sure.
I installed the new hotfix1, and at the beginning, I have on the splashscreen ver 334. Is it normal ?

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Ok, I went twice on my right, and now I'm stuck here.
What am I suppose to do ? I cannot break the wooden fence.
you first need to trigger any of the two quests "the lost delivery" or " A wife for Derek "
Lost delivery quest is activated by selling strange rune obtained during loot with eric go search for dungeons along with eric (my suggestion- when you get elves to fight you after that fight save the game before looting the wooden box along with eric. Open the box to get some items and reload the saved game and repeat until you get strange rune) After getting strange rune go to sebastian and click buy option to trigger Lost delivery quest. "Wife of derek" quest is obtained by talking to derek in the inn on friday afternoon i think. Activate any one quest and then that wooden plank will be removed i think.:)

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
I got quest to find a woman for someone, how to do that?
Wheeeeereee? or who gives you that quest?
I go to the waterfall for three days in a row, at any moment (sunrose, daytime, sunset, evening) and cannot catch here!
Already lvl 6, beat succubi and minotaur and slime, but just have active the "find special fire" quest ofsuccubus...
Nice game, and very nice artwork (love the mercenary futa!!!)
EDIT: Found that if I just start again, this time she at least shows in the manor (but never in the waterfall).
Is there more with same bug?

Last edited:

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
I wanted to love this game, I really did, but it is extremely boring and grindy and not at all fun. games like the hunter and lust epidemic have a good balance between fun (sex) and engaging puzzles (or quests), but this doesn't have that. you have no idea what you have to do and at the same time the game is pretty scripted. Meaning the game allows you to do quests in order you like, but you can only do them the way game wants you (for example you can meet this woman in the forest, but only at specific time, not anytime you want to go there). The world is big and you immediately have access to all of it, this overwhelms the player as where to go (something like "the hunter" is really good by closing off areas and opening them gradually). Day and night cycle is interesting, but there are too many variations of it, morning, dusk, dawn, night, midnight and etc. I can go on, but I think I made my point. The game has great potential, but ruined by terrible game design.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I like the game and story cheers mate to the creator for the great job.

I am thrilled for the next update hoping that there will more on it esp. Fina (impregnated by MC) also how to have pussy sex with sister Elizabeth?

Last edited:
Reactions: DialySYS

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I wanted to love this game, I really did, but it is extremely boring and grindy and not at all fun. games like the hunter and lust epidemic have a good balance between fun (sex) and engaging puzzles (or quests), but this doesn't have that. you have no idea what you have to do and at the same time the game is pretty scripted. Meaning the game allows you to do quests in order you like, but you can only do them the way game wants you (for example you can meet this woman in the forest, but only at specific time, not anytime you want to go there). The world is big and you immediately have access to all of it, this overwhelms the player as where to go (something like "the hunter" is really good by closing off areas and opening them gradually). Day and night cycle is interesting, but there are too many variations of it, morning, dusk, dawn, night, midnight and etc. I can go on, but I think I made my point. The game has great potential, but ruined by terrible game design.
Now i'm going to take what you wrote and put a positive spin on it.
Yes you start out in an open world but you don't have to do everything at once. After you get introduced with every character you can concentrate on those which spark your interest. Is it scripted?...everything is scripted. Most games are linear...Just like books. But in this game you should discover everything one step at a time. Open world. You get to pick your content.
The cycle system is a good system. For every time of day you get different scene for each character. Thanks to that you get a rich environment. You can see how all the inhabitants interact with each other. You are never bored. You can choose what you want to see.
Yes the game is grindy. It is obviously the RPGMaker. But there is no death here. Just more sex. You can always use the cheat room.
In my opinion this game has the best setting. Small village with mostly young characters. Everyone is brimming with lust and everything is oozing sexuality just waiting to be discovered. You play the MC but he doesn't play the main violin. Other characters are free to interact with each other and you can spectate that without feeling jealous.
The art is the best...but i am kinda biased becouse i am tired with the 3D games.
What this game really lacks is ...CONTENT...more sex illustrations, story, interactions. I walk around and i clearly feel it's emptiness.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
Now i'm going to take what you wrote and put a positive spin on it.
Yes you start out in an open world but you don't have to do everything at once. After you get introduced with every character you can concentrate on those which spark your interest. Is it scripted?...everything is scripted. Most games are linear...Just like books. But in this game you should discover everything one step at a time. Open world. You get to pick your content.
The cycle system is a good system. For every time of day you get different scene for each character. Thanks to that you get a rich environment. You can see how all the inhabitants interact with each other. You are never bored. You can choose what you want to see.
Yes the game is grindy. It is obviously the RPGMaker. But there is no death here. Just more sex. You can always use the cheat room.
In my opinion this game has the best setting. Small village with mostly young characters. Everyone is brimming with lust and everything is oozing sexuality just waiting to be discovered. You play the MC but he doesn't play the main violin. Other characters are free to interact with each other and you can spectate that without feeling jealous.
The art is the best...but i am kinda biased becouse i am tired with the 3D games.
What this game really lacks is ...CONTENT...more sex illustrations, story, interactions. I walk around and i clearly feel it's emptiness.
Thanks for reading my post and taking your time to answer it.
I think you made you made my point with your last statement, the game feels empty. Without a guide you wouldn't be able to do more than half of the stuff in the game. The requirements you need to meet to actually finish a quest is very complicated to the point of being tedious. I love a good challenge, but there is a difference between challenging (engaging) and frustrating (boring). What I mean is that the game doesn't tell you anything, not even a hint. For example if I can have sex with a NPC, then there should be hints or indication of how to have sex with that said NPC. I really wanted to have sex with that dark-skin shemale and I thought maybe going behind the bar in midnight might help or going to her house or speaking with her to know how to activate the H-scene, but nothing worked after going around in the game for more than 2 hours still couldn't figure out how to do it, I don't know, maybe the problem is me, but I've seen other reviewers post the same concerns . The only sex scene I could get with the MC were the fights, which he would die in 2 hits. The leveling system was also pretty terrible, as it was not depended on your experience, but how many quests you actually manage to finish, which in a vague game as this you can guess how much frustrating it can be. I really do love the art style, the fetishes in this, the world looks good, but unfortunately the game design is really bad in my opinion. Maybe it gets better in the future updates or a cheat might solve some of the issues, but for now I wait to see what happens, because many quests and places are closed due to the game not being finished.

Reactions: DCdeus00

kikiwidi22

Jul 24, 2017
Where can you find lizzy at night for the "night guest"quest. I literally search all the house including krowly's and she's nowhere to be found.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I really wanted to have sex with that dark-skin shemale and I thought maybe going behind the bar in midnight might help or going to her house or speaking with her to know how to activate the H-scene, but nothing worked after going around in the game for more than 2 hours still couldn't figure out how to do it
Most sex scenes that aren't forced (like losing a fight) require your lust to be high. In order to blow Jaina at night I think you need to have your lust be a higher than for most scenes. A problem with the game is that it is a bit difficult to keep your lust high enough in the early game without using the cheat room. Hopefully that will be better as updates come out.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I got a question, how can i activate the secret quest and sebastian's quest?
for sebastian quest you need to obtain the ansient rune (from ogres), you may obtain it by hunting or in battle (i got it in a hunt ,with jaina and rose running from orgres) , then go to the shop and it will give you the details of the quest

Reactions: cgehunter

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
for sebastian quest you need to obtain the ansient rune (from ogres), you may obtain it by hunting or in battle (i got it in a hunt ,with jaina and rose running from orgres) , then go to the shop and it will give you the details of the quest
Thanks chief that item will be on the look out now when going into the elven forest. got some info with regards to Carla's change of chat speech? like when she reads the Princess book given to her. i was wondering if does the change of speech or line had to do by having some lewds with alice or granny.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Am I just stupid or has Fina actually just up and vanished lmao?
1587268189570.png
My quest log ^
I've gone to the spa at night, as told, and I'm always told I can't enter as I don't have boobs despite having them.
Tried going to the waterfall when she's supposed to be there, no dice.
Tried speaking to NPCs in hope that they'll trigger something, nothing.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Am I just stupid or has Fina actually just up and vanished lmao?
View attachment 624797
My quest log ^
I've gone to the spa at night, as told, and I'm always told I can't enter as I don't have boobs despite having them.
Tried going to the waterfall when she's supposed to be there, no dice.
Tried speaking to NPCs in hope that they'll trigger something, nothing.
Chief did ya try to investigate the disappearance by asking her daughter? if yes, you are good to go. go there in the evening on the spa then peek on the spa window after that go to the tower then ask for guidance to the sorcerer for the boob potion.0

Reactions: Phenomamd

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018
I like the game and story cheers mate to the creator for the great job.

I am thrilled for the next update hoping that there will more on it esp. Fina (impregnated by MC) also how to have pussy sex with sister Elizabeth?
That nun.... Oh....
She had red glowing red eyes when asking on vaginal sex. A hint of Masochist/bdsm or something.

Reactions: cgehunter

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018

Some Sex Scene that I've gone through on my 1st run.
Gonna do a second run.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
That nun.... Oh....
She had red glowing red eyes when asking on vaginal sex. A hint of Masochist/bdsm or something.
Thanks chief for the info gonna continue the anal sex with sister elizabeth till that red eye show up.

update: haven't seen hereyes glows red even if i try to do the options given (fuck cleavage to anal) any tips on it? also i got a concern with clara how to get the line like have read the vampire book given by the princess need help on it too.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes