SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Anybody please tell me how to start ( initiate ) "The Lost Delivery" Quest I tried to talk to everybody and even sebastian but the quest doesn't start

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
what do you do to have sex with him?
I tried to talk to him with maxed lust, but that does nothing.
You can find him on mondays and fridays midday in the tavern at the table. Talk to him to have sex. The scene becomes unavailable after doing the new wife quest.

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
You can find him on mondays and fridays midday in the tavern at the table. Talk to him to have sex. The scene becomes unavailable after doing the new wife quest.
Please tell me how to start the lost delivery quest I dont know how to enter cavern, goblin village and i dont know how to meet goblin queen. i have been trying from a day but the lost delivery quest not started:mad::cry:

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Guys Plz help me to start "lost delivery quest" Iam not able to figure it out and also where to find goblin queen?

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
enter the cave on top of eric's camp and progress through it you will find the goblin village at the end of it and the queen will be there
I entered goblin cave and some goblin girls attacked me I defeated them and reached dead end second screen in goblin cave now i dont know where to go

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes