vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
it should be somwhere near sebastian's shop if i am not mistaken but i think it only lets you see the cgs not repeat the whole scenes
they said something like that at the store on the left you can get through the liana.
But nothing works

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a room with scenes in the game?

they said something like that at the store on the left you can get through the liana.
But nothing works

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is this too grindy and confusing without walkthrough?
In order to see content, a walkthrough is kind of necessary, but mainly for if/when you're stuck.

With or without a walkthrough, it's extremely grindy and has lots of "random events" which can feel grindy due to needing to repeatedly to certain things in order for them to appear.
Not so much when it comes to levelling Krowly, more when it comes to levelling his farming and alchemy (and cooking) skills, mainly because those three are inter-dependant and require a lot of time to work on.

The only real "cheat" for the skills, is to use a save editor (search for RPG Save editor tool) after working on those skills for a bit, then jam them up to 100 to allow Krowly to make the best quality potions early on.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
How to increase the level of alchemy, cooking and gardening, otherwise I still have a skill level all the time: newbie?

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
hey everybody. I have a question. How do I get Fina's panties in the contract quest? Everytime i go to get them, fina says "cool water" and krowly just backs away.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes