Grex

Mar 22, 2018
How to increase the level of alchemy, cooking and gardening, otherwise I still have a skill level all the time: newbie?
literaly grind, i don´t remember the exact number but afther cooking like 30-40 times it changes from noob to intermediate, then at 70-90 to advanced, the same to the other skills.
if i don´t remember worng potions changed in efectivity by 100 points (noob=100 hp, Intermediate=200 hp, advanced=300 hp)

Sep 1, 2019
Nah.
There's nothing in the game that indicates Krowly is trans, and he's not a futanari at all, so it would be mislabelling based on misunderstanding.
The tits you can give him indicate that yes, at that point he became a shemale which is under the category of futa/trans. This is the consequence of putting shemale and futa and trans and all the other varying things under the same umbrella term.

Edit: Also where is the proof that the dark skinned futa has a vagina or not? Also where is the proof that the witch in the tower doesn't just replace her vagina with a dick and balls?

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
literaly grind, i don´t remember the exact number but afther cooking like 30-40 times it changes from noob to intermediate, then at 70-90 to advanced, the same to the other skills.
if i don´t remember worng potions changed in efectivity by 100 points (noob=100 hp, Intermediate=200 hp, advanced=300 hp)
thanks buddy

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liking these :) in the first pic, is the lady in the left sitting on a toilet? And the thumb up the arse pic is great, would love to see that lead to more fingers, or maybe a full fist?...

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
How to get the Lost Delivery quest from Sebastian? I know that I need to buy some rune from him, but on what day or after some time should this be done?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The tits you can give him indicate that yes, at that point he became a shemale which is under the category of futa/trans.
A man with big breasts isn't a shemale though... That's just a man with breasts.

The breasts that are magically induced, mandatory for a single point in the game and can be removed after by Krowly brewing another potion... So not a futa/trans protagonist.

This is the consequence of putting shemale and futa and trans and all the other varying things under the same umbrella term.
Just as what you're asking for is a consequence of ignorance. :unsure:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
How to get the Lost Delivery quest from Sebastian? I know that I need to buy some rune from him, but on what day or after some time should this be done?
keep hunting with Eric untill you grt to fight orc.then go to speak with Sebastian
it's random so keep trying

Sep 1, 2019
A man with big breasts isn't a shemale though... That's just a man with breasts.

The breasts that are magically induced, mandatory for a single point in the game and can be removed after by Krowly brewing another potion... So not a futa/trans protagonist.

Just as what you're asking for is a consequence of ignorance. :unsure:
Just because they can be removed doesn't matter. If anything the game should have futa/trans protagonist and the transformation tag. Also don't be ignorant for the sake of making a point, Krowly looks very feminine. It doesn't even matter though because you aren't even a mod or anything important.

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just because they can be removed doesn't matter. If anything the game should have futa/trans protagonist and the transformation tag.
Might want to look up then, because they're there...

Also don't be ignorant for the sake of making a point, Krowly looks very feminine.
A feminine looking guy does not equal trans. It never has, and only ideologically retarded idiots are stupid enough to think it does.
I'd imagine effeminate gay men and/or twinks (closest to actual trans Krowly can be considered) would want to have a word with you about your "logic", or lack thereof.

It doesn't even matter though because you aren't even a mod or anything important.
Careful there snowflake, people might just think you're not old enough to be round here with that kind of attitude...

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Might want to look up then, because they're there...

A feminine looking guy does not equal trans. It never has, and only ideologically retarded idiots are stupid enough to think it does.
I'd imagine effeminate gay men and/or twinks (closest to actual trans Krowly can be considered) would want to have a word with you about your "logic", or lack thereof.

Careful there snowflake, people might just think you're not old enough to be round here with that kind of attitude...
I believe Krowly is BI base of the action we can do in game.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes