astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I respect the developer, but after all this years, we still have no vaginal sex with Alice, Astra and Jill.
Also, their relationship is stuck.
What we got is more and more gay content and anal sex.
Maybe the game title can change to 'Warlock and Bones' because Kowly love to suck dick.
Also nun. still waiting to destroy her pussy. i didn't play the game for maybe a year now. when update got post here. I checked it and see another ass fucking,futa or gay content and I just close the thread. if DEV want to make gay game. s/he should made it clear from 0.1 version honestly.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think I've got the 2 new hidden mini locations (see inside spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** Edit ***
- Second mini location added.

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley

ScorchOG

Nov 23, 2019
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Theres no "game" folder for me only game configuration settings

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have a hard time extracting the RGSS3A file (or trying to) since with MV decrypter you need a key, which i can't find anywhere. Could i use some of your knowledge ?
You need a tool to extract files from a "RPG Maker" archive file, NOT from a "RPG Maker MV" game.

RPG Maker (XP, VX or VX Ace) has nothing to do with RPG Maker MV (or MZ), concerning these parts.

Reactions: leechurch

SyperToster

May 20, 2020
You have to already encountered the two scenes with Juliette (in the little forest + with the tatacles monsters in the canyon), then during a hunt, you have a chance to access the event with Eric (it's a fairy glade, like the preview in the changelog)
How to get to the location in the canyon?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340] [boobsgames] ORIGINAL SIZE: 698MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (185MB):

If you want to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How to get to the location in the canyon?
All the hunt scenes with Eric are determined completely randomly each time: there is no way to "select" one in particular.

Except for the known dungeon locations in the 'Go in a dungeon' sub-menu (which is not concerning the hot springs canyon with Juliette).

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

MachrMB

Feb 2, 2019
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Can you make tutorial for real Dumbass as me? I dont know how to do it :(

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Could use a full save with events encountered or a save in the fairy glade. The Hunt RNG is too bad for me.

Jan 19, 2018
Can you make tutorial for real Dumbass as me? I dont know how to do it :(
Its quite easy, just use the RPGM Decoder found on F95zone, I've added a copy to the file in my comment.

Step 1) Extract the game file and add the Decrypter to the game file to make things simple
(So for example you'll have C:\Downloads\WaB v0.340 and just add it to that file where the Game.exe is)
Step 2) Open Decrypter.exe and click "File" and then "Open File"
Step 3) Go to the Directory where you have the "Game.rgss3a" file and select it

(Same Directory as the Game.exe, also might need to click on "All Files" if Game.rgss3a doesn't show up)
Step 4) Then click on the "Tools" button and click on "Extract All Files"
(This will make a folder called "Extract")
Step 5) Take the contents of the "Extract Folder" and paste it into the same folder as the "Game.exe"
Step 6) Now grab the "Data" Folder you got from downloading the mod and paste it in the same folder as the Game.exe as well
Step 7) Now just delete te Game.rgss3a, Decrypter
(Optional) and the empty Extract Folder (Optional)

Th-th-thats all Folks!

SoreteMalfoy

Nov 2, 2017
Its quite easy, just use the RPGM Decoder found on F95zone, I've added a copy to the file in my comment.

Step 1) Extract the game file and add the Decrypter to the game file to make things simple
(So for example you'll have C:\Downloads\WaB v0.340 and just add it to that file where the Game.exe is)
Step 2) Open Decrypter.exe and click "File" and then "Open File"
Step 3) Go to the Directory where you have the "Game.rgss3a" file and select it

(Same Directory as the Game.exe, also might need to click on "All Files" if Game.rgss3a doesn't show up)
Step 4) Then click on the "Tools" button and click on "Extract All Files"
(This will make a folder called "Extract")
Step 5) Take the contents of the "Extract Folder" and paste it into the same folder as the "Game.exe"
Step 6) Now grab the "Data" Folder you got from downloading the mod and paste it in the same folder as the Game.exe as well
Step 7) Now just delete te Game.rgss3a, Decrypter
(Optional) and the empty Extract Folder (Optional)

Th-th-thats all Folks!
Hi, sorry to bother but the when i go to the scrolls nothing happens. How can i access the mod? I am pointing krowly wrong?

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother but the when i go to the scrolls nothing happens. How can i access the mod? I am pointing krowly wrong?
As the Mod it self mentioned if you Load in the house it won't work. I added a screenshot of which scrolls you need to talk to, easiest is to walk there and press Enter when facing the scrolls since clicking will not work.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes